OD variation?

I

Indigo77

Just curious...
Does your OD / luteal phase vary?
If so, by how many days?

TIA...

This is the first month that mine has varied...I OVd 2 days later than normal. The only change that I made this cycle is a new supplement that is a flax/EPO combo and I doubled my B vitamins.

The EPO/Flax I took for mood, not so much TTC.

My OD is usually around the same time each cycle, but AF came 3 days early, so who knows? :wacko:

My lp is always 11 days.
But my ov date has always varied from cd 15-20. So my cycle can be 26-31 days. Usually I ov around cd 16-17, so I have a 27-28 day cycle. But, that's just the average.
I can tell already that this month is going to be a later ov, and I'm on cd 9.

My lp is always 11 days.
But my ov date has always varied from cd 15-20. So my cycle can be 26-31 days. Usually I ov around cd 16-17, so I have a 27-28 day cycle. But, that's just the average.

How can you tell?

I guess I should have also asked how much variation peeps see in their LP...

My lp is always 11 days.

How can you tell?

I guess I should have also asked how much variation peeps see in their LP...

My LP never changes, it is usually around 11-12 days, except for my one Clomid month; then it went to 13. I am anxious to see if I have lengthened it with the supplements, but I am not holding my breath. My gut tells me something is really off with my system, but for the life of me, I couldn't tell you what.

But I am thinking of trying some new things.:flower:

I keep reading that one's LP should not change, but mine does...

wonder if there is something wrong with me...

LP length.........12.6 (avg).....
14( had surgery w / anesthesia)

13 (started B complex)

That really isn't that far off. What else did you notice during those cycles? Was their anything, besides the surgery, that really sticks out to you? Do you take straight up B6 or a B mix?

Are you still considering the progesterone cream?

I was very stressed on the month I went for surgery because I had to also do some consulting for my former job and was worried they would not respect boundaries and I would get sucked back into the madness...

I took the B complex...50 mgs...the B6 part is 50 mgs....

This month I have gone up to 100mg of B6, in a B complex formula. I think I may have read a post of yours where you were considering Clomid?

Yes, but we haven't done any testing yet and I have actually been charting longer than TTC....This is our 4 th cycle TTC...DH will get his SA this month as the first step..

This month I have gone up to 100mg of B6, in a B complex formula. I think I may have read a post of yours where you were considering Clomid?

Why did you decide to increase the dosage?

I am not advocating self-medicating, but B is one of those things that the body eliminates fairly easily if too much is taken, so I figured why not see if I could lift my mood, gain some energy, and if I got a longer LP, well then that was extra.

Physically this is the best I have felt in several months and it could very well be the placebo effect.

Your LP isn't short and I am not sure that a doctor would even call it erratic.

Did you doctor suggest the SA on DH? Mine didn't before I went on Clomid.

I would be happy with 11-14 days, that's pretty good.
I've had 3 kids with an 11 day lp.

Sometimes, it takes me long to conceive, but I really don't think it's from my lp being 11 days.

Good luck with the clomid if you decide to try it.

I only just realized that my LP is always 14 days. I realized this when I started charting 2 months ago then went back to my written calenders and counted back from period and realized it was always the same. I had read that it is supposed to be the same in each women, but on here people always talk about different LP's, but I always think its because they dont actally know their exact ovulation date. If you know for sure you ovulation date from ov tests/temping and see your LP varies then you could ask your doctor if it means anything.

my Ov days varies....had it at CD13 to CD17, but regardless of when I ovulate my LP is always 14 therefore my cycle lengths change.

p.s Ive had stressy months, and months where Ive travelled and had my polyp removal operation with general anesthetic but my LP stays the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->