OD variation?

:flower:
I think I o a lot earlier than I thought , but I get very very little cm . I got excited this month as on cd 9 I got the tiniest bit but that was with guzzling masses of pineapple juice and two mugs of green tea with water increase . I'm thinking this must be a natural age thing for me. Like you I have to really check

Hey Mrs, I think it's grapefruit you're supposed to drink not pineapple?:coffee:

Typical that it's the horrible flavoured juice that is the one best for TTC.

I have read about both the grapefruit and pineapple, but I have no idea if it works. Lol

TMI WARNING

I am on CD21 and have 2 positive OPKs today....

I had to go in deep, but had EWCM yesterday and, less so, today. I have never seen it before!:happydance::happydance::happydance: First, I got excited to see it, but then I panicked, and woke up Mr. Indigo last night for a quickie...Luckily, he is always ready and willing to oblige...He was fast asleep within 4 minutes after he inserted the softcup.

Slight temp dip today so I think today is OD...but WTH....CD21??? :growlmad:

It looks like the B complex isn't doing the trick anymore if I am ovulating this late...unless I keep my 13/14 day LP...but then I will have my longest cycle to date....34 days...

Should I be concerned?
Should I up my B complex dosage to 100 mgs?
Should I throw caution to the wind and get on the soy isoflavones bandwagon?

:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

I was feeling so confident a few cycles ago, and now I feel like I don't know
SHIT...

Tell me if I am just being hormonal, PLEASE.....

Hubby is now vacuuming the car since it is full of Lola hair and we are picking my inlaws up to go to dinner at a seafood restaurant on the water...They bought a house here today...I hope this all works out...

We are going to drop the every other day plan and DTD tonight....I hope they don't want to come over after dinner cuz I am already tired and don't feel like playing hostess..

Plus, I can't remember the last time I mopped the floor...:blush:

Take a deep breath, my guess is you will keep your normal LP. The cycle is long, but you OVd, that is fab!

Soy could really mess with things if you are looking to help OV, especially if you do so on your own now.

Sounds like BD got timed perfectly too!

I hate to ask this, but what about Clomid bc you will be monitored.

Good Luck Indigo!
I wouldn't worry about the late O.
The timing sounds great!!:thumbup:

Not much help here other than to say.....................

mop shmop............unless the inlaws are going to eat off the floor I wouldn't worry about it :thumbup:

Wishing you lots of :dust: & fun :sex:

Well, I got paranoid, so OH called his parents and told them we had to postpone dinner reservations an hour because he had to handle something work-related that had to be taken care of ASAP.

They bought it
He hit it
Sealed it with a soft cup
And I even managed to keep my feet in the air for 15 minutes...

DMom...I do want to go the Clomid route, if the docs find that's the route I should go....Soy just seems to be the last thing we could try on our own...

Well, I got paranoid, so OH called his parents and told them we had to postpone dinner reservations an hour because he had to handle something work-related that had to be taken care of ASAP.

They bought it
He hit it
Sealed it with a soft cup
And I even managed to keep my feet in the air for 15 minutes...

DMom...I do want to go the Clomid route, if the docs find that's the route I should go....Soy just seems to be the last thing we could try on our own...

Yay! It all worked out! :hugs:

My only concern would be if soy screwed anything up that made it that much harder for the Clomid to do its job; your cycles seem pretty good.

My only concern would be if soy screwed anything up that made it that much harder for the Clomid to do its job; your cycles seem pretty good.

Well...how more screwed up can my cycle get?
I did not O yesterday, no temp spike today...and now I am on CD22. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I did not O yesterday, no temp spike today...and now I am on CD22. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I'm sorry. :hugs: I just hate to see you make your cycles even longer, which is my big fear with soy. I hear so many conflicting opinions on this one; I don't know what to follow. :wacko:

DMom...You're probably right and DH agrees with you...

I just want to feel like we're doing everything we can before we get the docs involved. Did you say you are increasing your B complex dosage? If so, I am curious to know if it changes your cycle...:hugs:

Did it go up though, even if it did not spike? This month my temps went up slowly after ovulation (as guessed by OPK and having ov pain, and seems consistent with the CM) So if I hadn't taken the OPK I probably would have been confused if I had ovulated at all until a few more days had passed.

I just want to feel like we're doing everything we can before we get the docs involved. Did you say you are increasing your B complex dosage? If so, I am curious to know if it changes your cycle...:hugs:

I did increase it and I have felt very good this cycle; the biggest improvement I have seen has been in my mood. I do not suffer with depression/anxiety regularly, but I would say that I do have a tendency to brood a little more, at times, than the average person. Does that make sense?

As far as my actual cycle goes, I did have an LP surge for four days, which terrified me. My doc confirmed ovulation, so I am ok with it now; I just know what to look for next cycle.

I am tempted every month to try soy, but my doctor said that if I had PCOS, he could see me trying it, but to always keep in mind, it is recommended as an alternative to estrogen replacement for menopausal women. If you have enough estrogen, it could be asking for problems.

Did it go up though, even if it did not spike? This month my temps went up slowly after ovulation (as guessed by OPK and having ov pain, and seems consistent with the CM) So if I hadn't taken the OPK I probably would have been confused if I had ovulated at all until a few more days had passed.

Nope...flat temps...i did have a temp spike on CD13, but FF is ignoring it and other fertility signs do not agree...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-24&mode=a&ts=1308520366&u=

I guess i should do a cm check and opk again for the hell of it?

I did increase it and I have felt very good this cycle; the biggest improvement I have seen has been in my mood. I do not suffer with depression/anxiety regularly, but I would say that I do have a tendency to brood a little more, at times, than the average person. Does that make sense?

As far as my actual cycle goes, I did have an LP surge for four days, which terrified me. My doc confirmed ovulation, so I am ok with it now; I just know what to look for next cycle.

I am tempted every month to try soy, but my doctor said that if I had PCOS, he could see me trying it, but to always keep in mind, it is recommended as an alternative to estrogen replacement for menopausal women. If you have enough estrogen, it could be asking for problems.

Maybe i will just increase my B complex dosage next cycle....see what happens...and then try soy for cycle #6...:shrug:

Just check the B you take, there are some studies about high dosages of niacin; I think you have to go into the 200-300mg range for it to pose a problem, but if yours is one of the super max blends, you might want to look for one without it.

Just check the B you take, there are some studies about high dosages of niacin; I think you have to go into the 200-300mg range for it to pose a problem, but if yours is one of the super max blends, you might want to look for one without it.

I was going to up it to 100 mgs

I was going to up it to 100 mgs

That would be fine. I take mine all at once, I haven't look into whether or not it should be taken in divided doses, like calcium. Truthfully, I cannot keep up on all of it. I don't know anymore what is good, what is bad, or if anything besides living in a bubble is considered safe, lol.

Managed to DTD 1 last time....even if my temp does not rise tomorrow...i am so done with this cycle...

Thank you ladies for putting up with me....i really, really appreciate it!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-24&mode=a&ts=1308520366&u=

I guess i should do a cm check and opk again for the hell of it?
The link you provided works only for the logged in user - so when I click it I get my latest chart :)

If you click on Sharing / Email your chart, it should give you a link that will work for others.

Managed to DTD 1 last time....even if my temp does not rise tomorrow...i am so done with this cycle...

Thank you ladies for putting up with me....i really, really appreciate it!

Thank you for putting up with me as well!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member