OD variation?

I am not advocating self-medicating, but B is one of those things that the body eliminates fairly easily if too much is taken, so I figured why not see if I could lift my mood, gain some energy, and if I got a longer LP, well then that was extra.

Physically this is the best I have felt in several months and it could very well be the placebo effect.

Your LP isn't short and I am not sure that a doctor would even call it erratic.

Did you doctor suggest the SA on DH? Mine didn't before I went on Clomid.

No...we just want to rule him out...

My lp is always 11 days.
But my ov date has always varied from cd 15-20. So my cycle can be 26-31 days. Usually I ov around cd 16-17, so I have a 27-28 day cycle. But, that's just the average.
I can tell already that this month is going to be a later ov, and I'm on cd 9.

How can you tell?

Because I usually have cm for about 5 days prior to ov, and I have none now. So, I know that it won't be an early ov, more that it will be on target for 'about' cd 16-17. We'll see when the ewcm comes.

I am so jealous of those who get the EWCM, lol. I would love to see it, just once. I had blamed the Clomid, but now I am just wondering if my CM is just doomed to be infertile.

I am so jealous of those who get the EWCM, lol. I would love to see it, just once. I had blamed the Clomid, but now I am just wondering if my CM is just doomed to be infertile.

My lovely, beautiful, fertile in appearance, clockwork ewcm has gotten me nowhere in 12 cycles. :wacko:

I wonder TMI WARNING if I am just not going in far enough in...I don't get it on my panties like some women do....and when I actually saw a diagram of where the cervix actually is....I thought maybe I am not going in far enough...and maybe mine is just way up there....and when I thought I was dry, my hubby sometimes disagrees once he's in there...Last night TMI WARNING he stuck the soft cup so far in there I had trouble reaching it to remove it...

LL has posted pics of hers a few times...:haha::blush:

I wonder TMI WARNING if I am just not going in far enough in...I don't get it on my panties like some women do....and when I actually saw a diagram of where the cervix actually is....I thought maybe I am not going in far enough...and maybe mine is just way up there....and when I thought I was dry, my hubby sometimes disagrees once he's in there...Last night TMI WARNING he stuck the soft cup so far in there I had trouble reaching it ti remove it...

No such thing as TMI here, lol. I think you are right and I have been wondering the same thing. I did a real search this cycle and swear I had a little, but it wasn't clear. A woman on another thread that I am on said she only finds it if she reaches in for it as well; I guess if you see it on your skivves, it's considered abundant.

CM and CP confuse the hell out of me. I think I am going to break down and buy the Duo or Ovacue fertility monitor.

I wonder TMI WARNING if I am just not going in far enough in...I don't get it on my panties like some women do....and when I actually saw a diagram of where the cervix actually is....I thought maybe I am not going in far enough...and maybe mine is just way up there....and when I thought I was dry, my hubby sometimes disagrees once he's in there...Last night TMI WARNING he stuck the soft cup so far in there I had trouble reaching it to remove it...

:blush: I don't have to look for it. It literally hangs outside of my body (like snot) and it comes out when I wipe. I don't have to do internal checks to find it.:blush:

I have to add that CP confuses me too.
I've had 3 kids, my cervix is always open, lol!

I've only been charting 2 months, but I THINK my FP is 10-12 days and my LP is 16 days.

My cycle is definitey 26-28 days.

Except this month which I think was either the leftover effects of the BCP OR the EPO, where I didn't ov until CD16, which I think will make this a mammoth 32 day cycle....

Do you think taking a b complex along with a prenatal vitamin would be too much b vitamin?

Do you think taking a b complex along with a prenatal vitamin would be too much b vitamin?

How much B is in your prenatal and how much is in your complex. I believe that your body will expel the B it doesn't need, so you should be fine. If I has a lot of niacin in it, you might find that you get a greater flush from it; meaning you might turn a bright shade of red for a little while, lol.:thumbup:

My ovulation has varied quite alot, anything from cd12 - 21. My lp also ranges from 11-15days. I'm also a 'dry'girl and have never found ewcm in my knickers. I have to check internally other wise I would miss my fertile time. It's even harder with unpredictable ovulation. I also take b complex 100 as I used to have a short lp of 9 days. I've had bright neon yellow pee for well over a year now due to the niacin vit!

My ovulation has varied quite alot, anything from cd12 - 21. My lp also ranges from 11-15days. I'm also a 'dry'girl and have never found ewcm in my knickers. I have to check internally other wise I would miss my fertile time. It's even harder with unpredictable ovulation. I also take b complex 100 as I used to have a short lp of 9 days. I've had bright neon yellow pee for well over a year now due to the niacin vit!

Good to know...and you have 3 kids....so very good to know...:thumbup:

The cycles I've been tracking I have either ovulated on CD14 or CD16. I have had LP of both 13 and 14 days, but I think with the 13 days I usually get my period at the end of the day and the 14 day one I got it in the morning, so really not much different. Of course the 14 day one got me excited and I tested when I woke up (BFN of course) then AF a couple hours later.

:flower:
I think I o a lot earlier than I thought , but I get very very little cm . I got excited this month as on cd 9 I got the tiniest bit but that was with guzzling masses of pineapple juice and two mugs of green tea with water increase . I'm thinking this must be a natural age thing for me. Like you I have to really check

:flower:
I think I o a lot earlier than I thought , but I get very very little cm . I got excited this month as on cd 9 I got the tiniest bit but that was with guzzling masses of pineapple juice and two mugs of green tea with water increase . I'm thinking this must be a natural age thing for me. Like you I have to really check

Hey Mrs, I think it's grapefruit you're supposed to drink not pineapple?:coffee:

Typical that it's the horrible flavoured juice that is the one best for TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->