odd cramping... no bleeding... mild temp???

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by furry_bandico, Nov 12, 2011.

1. furry_bandico

furry_bandico Waiting for BFP

So I'm cramping and it has been about a week maybe more scene I did the deed (lol) but here is the odd part... I only had intercourse 2 times this cycle and the last time was at the very start of my "fertile stage". nothing pointing to "egg whites" just normal discharge right before.

Starting last night I had mild cramping and a temp of 99.0. It is way to early for my period and this feels just the same as if I were going to start. it is not bad. on a scale of 1-10 I would say 3 (8 being normal for the first 3 days of my cycle) well I took my temp again and again it is 99.0

I DO NOT want to to get my hopes up. we have been trying for over a year now and have been hart broken to many times so we just stopped trying and if it happens it happens.

I guess I want to know what you ladies think... I'm starting to worry and I cant get a dr. apt until February.

Thanks
    Jess

2. readyORnot

readyORnot widowed mother of 2

it's impossible to know for sure what it means but if it's any help I can tell you that I had mild pre-period like cramping for a week before I got my BFP!
    If you BD around your fertile time then of course there's a possibility you caught the egg. High temps is a good sign.

Good luck and I wish you the best

3. furry_bandico

Thanks for your reply. I'm hoping something good will come out of this.:wacko:

4. readyORnot

readyORnot widowed mother of 2

I would say wait until AF is due then do a FRER

5. furry_bandico

I just started getting hot flashes last night.... almost made me feel sick... I want it to be a good sign but I have doubts. :wacko: