odd cramping... no bleeding... mild temp???

furry_bandico

Waiting for BFP
Reaction score
So I'm cramping and it has been about a week maybe more scene I did the deed (lol) but here is the odd part... I only had intercourse 2 times this cycle and the last time was at the very start of my "fertile stage". nothing pointing to "egg whites" just normal discharge right before.

Starting last night I had mild cramping and a temp of 99.0. It is way to early for my period and this feels just the same as if I were going to start. it is not bad. on a scale of 1-10 I would say 3 (8 being normal for the first 3 days of my cycle) well I took my temp again and again it is 99.0

I DO NOT want to to get my hopes up. we have been trying for over a year now and have been hart broken to many times so we just stopped trying and if it happens it happens.

I guess I want to know what you ladies think... I'm starting to worry and I cant get a dr. apt until February.

Thanks
Jess

it's impossible to know for sure what it means but if it's any help I can tell you that I had mild pre-period like cramping for a week before I got my BFP!
If you BD around your fertile time then of course there's a possibility you caught the egg. High temps is a good sign.

Good luck and I wish you the best

Thanks for your reply. I'm hoping something good will come out of this.:wacko:

I would say wait until AF is due then do a FRER

I just started getting hot flashes last night.... almost made me feel sick... I want it to be a good sign but I have doubts. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->