odd cycle

boojababy

Reaction score
I bd Dec 22nd and ovulated Dec27th, usually after O I dry up down there this time ever since a few days after O I have felt constantly wet down there, as soon as I wipe it feels wet again, sometimes the cm was watery sometimes it was like lotion an tacky, af wasn't due till yesterday but I had some bleeding from the morning of the 8th to the afternoon of the 10th mostly just on the tissue when I wiped only some on the pad (only used 1 a day), it was like watery cm with blood in it, the afternoon of the 11th to the 12th (yesterday) there was nothing on the pad or the tissue but cm was brownish/pinkish then from yesterday afternoon till now I feel wet again with faint pink when I wipe, check cervix every morning it has stayed soft since O, I have noticed I can smell things better, things like the smell of noodles cooking make me nausous, I tried eating a ham and cheese sandwhich which I normaly love but felt sick after 1 bite, breasts feel bigger and slightly sore, I tested and got bfn, my questions I have are could I be pregnant or being that I am 42 could this just be menopause starting? was the bleeding I had spotting? and cause my af wasn't due till yesterday even though it started 4 days early can I test again now or should I wait a few more days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->