Odd shoes!

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
Right I'm an idiot!

Went to get Riley some summer shoes from next, I had seen the sort of canvas type shoe that I wanted to get him, turns out his feet are too fat and he couldn't get In these, so after trying on pretty much every shoe in the shop and trying toget him to walk about/run in them, as I didn't want him to keep tripping up, we got some sandle type thing and left them on his feet because I'd spent so long faffing about with him and it was just easier! So the last few two days he's been in the garden and in and out of the pool etc.. Only I realise this morning that the SMALL label inside the shoe one says size 7, one Is size 6!! :dohh:

Can I take them back, even though they've been worn?? And look worn too :shrug:

Can't believe I didn't check, but this was all single handed with both children and just wanted to get out of there!

Its worth calling them,as they were obviously a pair on the shelf?xx

Next are brilliant with allowing you to take things back, i have taken loads of things back which have been worn before and they have accepted them (holes, stitching coming apart etc) and it is their fault that they were wrong sizes so they will probably exchange them xx

Yep Next are normally great about exchanges. I would just pop in and tell them what has happened X

Thanks, well now I'm slightly confused, on the inside of the Shoe on the heel of the insole, it says 6 on each shoe, but on a stitched in label on the inside one says 6 one says 7...! And I can't work out if one is bigger than the other, surely one size isn't that much bigger? Maybe it's just been stitched in wrong?

I'd go in and speak to them in the shop x

i would go & speak to them..
explain that 1 label says so & so & the other says this...
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->