Odds of repeats?

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
Those of you who also have had a preemie, did you find that your next pregnancies were also more likely to end with a preemie or no?

Not here! I had a 27 weeker followed by a 40 weeker. I guess it depends on why. There was no reason why my 27 wker was early

With the right monitoring you have every chance of going to term

Okay thanks. They don't know why mine was a premie. It was almost like my body was rejecting pregnancy. Almost lost her at around 10 weeks, went into labor at 24 weeks, went into labor at 29 weeks, and then was on bedrest and pills four times a day to keep her in, which only worked with hospital runs and shots every few days, and then at 35 weeks they just couldn't fight it anymore.

I hope not. I had a fight with my first one from 22 week and she was born at 38 week. My second pregnancy went all the way through with no problem.
But now again I have a 25 weeks baby born yesterday we couldn't keep her like the first one. I really don't know and there is no medical reason at this point why this happened.

Don't worry and take one day at the time with your next pregnancy and don't try to compare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->