Of course this happens today!

curiousowl

Reaction score
Our heater stopped working and after spending 2 hours trying to fix it our property manager had to give up :( A repairman has to come in but that's definitely not going to happen until Thursday. Luckily we have some old space heaters (knew I moved those things with us 3 times for a reason!) that heat up the room we're in if we shut the doors but still. Merry Christmas to us! lol

:( Hopefully you guys keep warm!

Lots of service companies do work on Christmas Day still, my OH works at a 24 hour plumbing company and he is on call tomorrow. They charge more of course but it is possible to get someone in if you have to, with some companies :)

:( Hopefully you guys keep warm!

Lots of service companies do work on Christmas Day still, my OH works at a 24 hour plumbing company and he is on call tomorrow. They charge more of course but it is possible to get someone in if you have to, with some companies :)

Thanks!

That's what I thought! But the property manager and landlady seemed less than positive about the odds of someone coming in. Probably they just don't want to pay the extra fee :roll: Luckily it's not supposed to get below 25F the next 2 nights so not too bad.

:( make sure you both stay snug, jammies & blankets in front of the tele.

Your landlady sounds like a scrooge!

Hope it's a quick fix!

Hope you get your heating fixed soon. I am currently on my 38th hour without power :(

Hope you get your heating fixed soon. I am currently on my 38th hour without power :(

Oh no! That's even worse because you can't run space heaters (not to mention everything else that needs power). I'm hoping you have a fireplace and managed to have a good Xmas regardless!

So sorry! Hope your xmas good eitherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->