Off on holiday tomorrow

mummylove

Reaction score
Been waiting for this holiday for 3 months when we booked it. We are going to Scarborough for a week. We hired a cottage. Ohs parents are coming for 3 nights and they paid some towards the break. We need as a family as we have problems lately so i am hoping this helps us and have a fresh start. Its gonna be brill and my daughter keeps saying we going on holiday now lol

Ooh have a lovely time :)

We are off to Christchurch in Dorset tomorrow for a week and I can't wait.

Thanks ladies. i am looking forward to it. Just time away from here as a family. Hoping the weather will be nice so we can go to the beach. I know i dont live far from the beach where i live but its nice to have a change lol

Have fun fingers crossed the weathers nice as the beach was lovely there last time we went.

Oh I love Scarborough. We go every year for a weekend and always enjoy it. Have a fab holiday x

I love Scarborough, went there every year as a child :) Have a great time!

Dont know how we are gonna fit all the bags in the car lol

Thanks all. Been such a busy day. Kids decided to be up at 5.30 this morning lol.

Aww have fun! We've got our holiday to Scotland booked for July - I can't wait!! :)

We are off to Christchurch in Dorset tomorrow for a week and I can't wait.

That's only 35 miles ish away from where I live, lovely place and the weather's gorgeous at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->