off topic, movie stars....

Expecting1

Reaction score
My mum just made a great point; all the funny comedy actors are getting old now, who's next in line? Like Vince Vaughn, Adam Sandler, Zack Galifinakis are all slowing down now and we honestly can't name one up-and-coming comedy actor at all let alone one who can bring all the giggles the classics can. Even the ladies, we're drawing a blank...

any help? Lol makes a good topic ;)

... That Zac Efron... He did a really good job in the film where he played a younger version of Matthew Perry. He had superb comic timing and I have to admit to being rather surprised. I had fully anticipated him to be a bit sh*t to be honest (as most pretty boys are).

He's also rather easy on the eye and if I were 15 years younger I totally would. In fact I would NOW, but I fear I may squish him.

...Also - Rupert Grint - he's a decent comic talent as well. A lady I know confessed to fancying him (in her 30's), but this was when the Harry Potter films had just started. A bit dodgy really...

Oh yeah he was in um new years eve, I quite liked that. Haha those eyes :winkwink:

I think Jonah Hill is hilarious, I like Will Ferrall too and cant wait for the new anchor man movie :) I think that Mellissa girl from Mike and Molly is pretty funny too...

I really like fat Amy, not sure of her real name. (I'm not being mean that's what she calls herself :haha:)

I also like the actress in Mike and Molly, I think her name is Melissa McCarthy :)

Cant think of his name but the one that worked for the producer in get him to the greek.
Also the lad out of kick ass (actualy I think the firsy guy was in that as well)
I was surprised that the main one in kick ass isnt actually american hes from not far from where live.

... That Zac Efron... He did a really good job in the film where he played a younger version of Matthew Perry. He had superb comic timing and I have to admit to being rather surprised. I had fully anticipated him to be a bit sh*t to be honest (as most pretty boys are).

He's also rather easy on the eye and if I were 15 years younger I totally would. In fact I would NOW, but I fear I may squish him.

...Also - Rupert Grint - he's a decent comic talent as well. A lady I know confessed to fancying him (in her 30's), but this was when the Harry Potter films had just started. A bit dodgy really...

I was gonna say exactly this about Zac efron! He was brilliant in that film ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->