• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Offering some hope

Sevenladybugs

Reaction score
I'm 39 and I just got a BFP. We BD 5 days before O and only that time this month. My CM was only creamy, not EWCM. If this can happen to me, it can happen to you! Sending you all loads of babydust *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

fantastic hun thank you xxx a h & H nine months to you hun all the best xx

congrats :). Thank you so much

Did you use anything to help like preseed, temp ?

Congrats! and Thank you for sharing that wishing you a healthy and happy 9mths.

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Big congratulations SevenLadybugs! Here's to a H&H 9 months ahead.

:kiss:

Congrats Chick. Yeah, I can well believe that, I have even herd people saying they hadn't seen any CM beore they got there BFP, so just goes to show, you don't have to have it in abundance.

Hope am next Lol

Oh what fantastic news SevenLadybugs..congratulations:happydance:

Thank you so much for sharing that information - it truly does give hope. Did you have any kind of symptoms at all during the 2ww?

Lol

Oh what fantastic news SevenLadybugs..congratulations:happydance:

Thank you so much for sharing that information - it truly does give hope. Did you have any kind of symptoms at all during the 2ww?

Lol

Thats what i want to know too lol x

The exact same thing happened to me (one time DTD, 5 days before OV) and now I am due in 6 weeks.

This is my second pregnancy, I had our son when I was just 18. Fast forward to now, twenty years later and I have to say, that even though I am now so much older, this pregnancy is better in every single way! I have not been sick once (suffered the whole way through last time) blood pressure is normal (was induced last time due to it being high from 2nd tri onwards) and I feel just great! So it just goes to show that younger is not always better ladies!

Good luck and I hope you all soon get your much longed for BFP x

The exact same thing happened to me (one time DTD, 5 days before OV) and now I am due in 6 weeks.

This is my second pregnancy, I had our son when I was just 18. Fast forward to now, twenty years later and I have to say, that even though I am now so much older, this pregnancy is better in every single way! I have not been sick once (suffered the whole way through last time) blood pressure is normal (was induced last time due to it being high from 2nd tri onwards) and I feel just great! So it just goes to show that younger is not always better ladies!

Good luck and I hope you all soon get your much longed for BFP x

Same with me too mine was a 17yr gap and the pregnancy and labour was so much easier this time around, good luck with your little one sweetie x

Big congrats and thanks for sharing x

thanks so much and congratulations!!

Thanks for that Poppy, I have been hoping that my good fortune during pregnancuy would extend to the labour too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->