Official August Mummies Club!!

cleckner04

Reaction score
:blue::pink:Hey girls! If you are new to this thread, feel free to let me know and I will add you to the list! Just tell me your due date & what you are having if you know!! Also, welcome to our club!!:blue::pink:

STATS SO FAR
TEAM BLUE -42
TEAM PINK -36
TEAM YELLOW -34
TEAM GREEN -6

August 1
nicnbump
Mimiso
welshwarriors

August 2
MishC
rosie9
rubywoo77
puddingqueen

August 3
tmr1234
MummyBurgo
maman09
ToniAnne8
amanthony
Lucky thing
mum2-3boys
lindypops
HeidiLSparks
joeyjo
babyboo29

August 4
littleowl
nuttymummy
spidey
Kiddo

August 5
Triggles
poppymist
Ducky77
JennaSmith
tylerdean04

August 6
ShadowRat
Zoya
doumauk
Char&Bump-x
cornwall_mum

August 7
golcarlilly
jelly_bean
Jays_Wifey

August 8
trace123
Clare Bear
cleckner04
augustbaby09

August 9
Miss_Mo
smith87999
avabear73

August 10
Tsia
ckc

August 11
Mary Jo
aries5486
ashnbump
jellygirl76
anonnymouse

August 12
xxxlouisexxx
mum2B
andbabymakes3

August 13
mom-on-8/2009
chacha7273
Heather_
mumtobeagain
Jayden'sMummy
1st tt
xarxa

August 14
LucyEmma
deaglanxpaige
ZoeBunny

August 15
Boothh
Armywife
Hannah
JLS
lisalove

August 16
elly75
gemsey

August 17
leo
costgang
Loo
MegGem

August 18
garrickbaby
TTC LADY
Tacey

August 19
Carlz
cmb1981
Hello baby

August 20
m_t_rose

August 21
callyd
Aunty E
zowie_86
Coffee
ccnewmum24
jelr
Amy2009

August 22
caydensmom
lalalistic
TheNewWife
tillymum

August 23
Pippin

August 24
overcomer79
Staceymy
HayleyP

August 25
xxKelxx
aidensxmomma
Jai_Jai
Vici

August 26
emmajane
Helen
rivanprincess
Sam_Star
Shiv

August 27
missbingohead
Mercury
nattshants

August 28
angelstardust
KDG2008

August 29
Kim T
rubyrose

August 30
Gabrielle
Kaygeebee

August 31
Waiting4Baby
michaela5
steph1505
lissagayle
grumpymoo

Georgie1991-Our honorary member due in July but we love her too much so she belongs in here now!​

Hey!!! Me tooooo!!!!! Hehe isn't it big and scary over here?? Hope we settle in before too long :D

Shadow xxx

I know I feel like I'm the new student in school. :baby: But we will grow up soon enough!

Is there anyway we could get a list of whose due what day for the beginning of our Aug thread or would it be too hard to keep up?

Okay so for now I will post due dates and when we figure out if it is a boy or girl or team yellow I will change the color of each individual name on the list to pink, blue, or yellow! Sound good?!

Okay... I made it over... a new world... I am due Aug 9 and we won't be finding out what we are having...

hi girls save me a seat im due 17th cant wait to come over. i will def find hope i can xxxx

Wow, my first day over here and happy to find a new August thread! I'm due August 4th!

The answer to whether or not I'm team pink or blue lies in a sealed envelope! DH and I couldn't agree at the ultrasound, so I asked the technician to write it down and seal it. Now we must debate and come to an agreement, although it looks like DH is getting his way for now :rofl:

Okay, everything is updated so far!

Spidey: I've put you as team yellow for now than hun! Let me know if you guys decide to open that envelope. :happydance:

I just wanted to share. I received my Hi-Bebe 200 doppler today and when hubby got home from work we gave it a shot! It took a bit of searching because we really had no idea where the baby would be but we found it!!! :cloud9::cloud9: This is my second time hearing it with the first being in the doctor's office but it never get's old does it?!

Hi

I am due 2nd August, don't know what we are having yet till 20 week scan, will update you.

Thanks hun.

x

Spidey, how did you find out the sex so early?? Or rather, how did the technician know so early? How exciting to have it right there in an envelope hehe! I'd be ripping it right open!!

Good job on the list and stuff, Cleckner :D I guess lots more August mummies will be over here in the next few days! Some like to wait till 14 weeks, though... I am back and forth for now!

Anyone got good "gender prediction nub" shots from their scan they'd like to share? I posted mine in the thread but no replies yet, I'd love to hear some predictions!

Shadow xx

**Updated**

I'm with you ShadowRat on the hopping between trimesters. The first trimester girls just have alot more questions that can be answered.

heya girls im due the aug 11th :D Cant wait will pop in and out but will be moving over officially in next few days :) xxx

Hello! I won't be over here properly for a couple of weeks yet, but I'm due on the 18th - my wedding anniversary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->