Official August Mummies Club!!

I'm another August 11th - lurking here for now. :)

At Cleckner's suggestion, I am posting here a bit early ;)

I'm due August 22nd.

August 27th!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

I'm only here to put my EDD but cant wait to be here in a few weeks!

Wishing everyone a great pregnancy!

*Updated* Thanks for stopping over girls! Hope to see you here soon!!!

Spidey, how did you find out the sex so early?? Or rather, how did the technician know so early? How exciting to have it right there in an envelope hehe! I'd be ripping it right open!!

The technician said the baby was in the perfect position with legs spread. Also she said the picture was really clear with my bladder being filled the right amount and with the lack of padding between the baby and the outside world. She said she's very certain, but don't go out and buy all pink or blue quite yet just incase. I was 13 weeks 3 days at the scan.

And nope, we still haven't opened the envelope! Argh!!!

Hey girls! Let me know your due date and when it comes time, also let me know if you are on team Blue, Pink, or Yellow!!! I'll update the list as soon as I can! :happydance:

Due Dates!!!

August 2
puddingqueen

August 3
tmr1234

August 4
spidey

August 5
Ducky77​

August 6
ShadowRat​

August 7
Jays_Wifey

August 8
cleckner04

Hello Cleckner!!! It is nice to start the second trimester together!!!!! I am due on August 10th, we won't be finding out what it is ( but I think it is a boy :)) anyways, yellow team for now!!:happydance:

Hello Everyone!!

This is so exciting to be in a new forum together!!! We had our scan yesterday everything seems to be ok. The baby seems one day older than it is but we agreed on keeping the original due date which is August 10th.
I have my next appointment in two weeks for the blood test.

When we got there the doctor said that we were gonna listen to heart bit first, and when we heard it we almost cry, and then when we saw the baby in the ultrasound we were both all teary again, we are such dorks!!

I still really thinking that it is a boy I had the feeling from the very beginning. And even more now after I saw him :)
https://https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=b19c9911cc&view=att&th=11f4482b475ad2e4&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=0.1&zw

Hi Shadow!! I wanna post the pictures of our baby but I can't figure out how to insert it in my message just like you did. Can you please teach me???:shrug:

glad ur scan went well ckc and bubs is doing good if u go down to attach files and do it that way

Hey ckc!!!! :D Welcome to second tri!!!! It's real easy hon, just go "advanced" then click the little paperclip at the top, it loads up a window and you can choose your picture from that. Take a good look at the file size limits depending on the file type though... If you need help resizing just give me a shout :D
SO cool to hear about your scan!! I know JUST what you mean about thinking you've got a boy in there: We couldn't tell from the scan either, but got very strong "boy" vibes!! Hehe.

Girlies, I had the most horrible dream last night, and it is crazy cos I'm not worried or stressed or anything, but I dreamed that I had a MC :( :( and that my tummy felt all horrible on the outside and I could tell that the baby was dead inside me!! :( It was really horrible. We'd had a car accident (actually, we were at the top of a double decker bus ?!?) and I'd crashed my body into my tummy and killed baba!!! Not nice... I'm shaking it off today, don't like that sort of thing hanging over me!!

But otherwise all is good :D I'm glad we have this little haven here in second tri, cos I'm still unconvinced about all the second tri ladies and really don't feel "at home" here yet! Just wait till we all take it over, it will be sooo much cooler hehe!!

Hoping everyone is well and happy this morning!
Shadow xxx

Shadowrat, I've been getting very weird dreams too. One night I dreamed we went for a scan and the baby was dead. It was so vivid and horrible! I even woke up OH for a cuddle after I woke up from it.

I'm due 4th August and am staying firmly on team yellow till after the birth :)

!!! It's horrible, isn't it?? Why do our minds do things like that while we're sleeping?? I've definitely had much more vivid dreams since I was preggers, but not liking the yucky ones AT ALL!!
Good for you, staying on team yellow! I am waaaay too impatient and too much of a control freak to be able to wait it out like that!! I'm already looking at my best "nub shot" from 13 week scan and trying to see boy-ness there! Hehe
Shadow x

spidey is due on the best day of the year!!!!!!!! :cake: my bday! lol

Hello all.

I'm due August 26th. :) Can I be added please?

*Updated*

I have had several MC dreams as well girls. It is like a cloud goes over my entire day the next day after having such a dream. :cry: But thankfully, I have my handy little doppler now to reassure me and make me smile again. :happydance:

Cleckner... can I just say you are awesome for keeping track of all the new comers and due dates... thanks for doing all that ... :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->