• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official june bumps! The countdown is on!!!!!

I am due the 5th of June and am expecting a little girl

its great seeing all the june mummies move over to 3rd tri :D

I am due 12th June but i am being induced in may i cant quite work out if i should be on the may or june list i am having a little girl too :) x

Oh forgot to mention Im having a little girl named Caylee Ann :)

I am not quite third trimester either but I am due June 27th! Its a boy! Can't believe we only have 4 months ladies!!! Where are you all on the nursery/baby's room?

Eek! Haven't started on the nursery, my brother is still storing stuff at our house & can't get time off to help us move it out until the end of april. I'm hoping for a burst of energy to see me through.

Im having a girl due the 1st of june but i do hope she comes early as im huge this time and a bit over being pregnant. but not too early around 37 weeks would be good!!!!

let me know if i have got any of the info or dates wrong and i apologise in advance if i do, babybrain, lol. All I can say is we were all very busy september/early october time and it wasn't doing housework either!!!

let me know if i have got any of the info or dates wrong and i apologise in advance if i do, babybrain, lol. All I can say is we were all very busy september/early october time and it wasn't doing housework either!!!

HAHAHAHAHA Early September for me LOL

we did it 8 days on the trot from the 7th to 14th, hard work but worth it!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm due on june 14th but may have to be induced early due to my hydrocephalus! So excited to meet my little princess!

Hehe, we conceived on the last day of our holiday I they say Cyprus is the island of love lol

hahahaha I actually think I concieved on September 9 or 10th im not sure. I know the date because I had one of those clear blue digitial fertilty monitor lol

hello! I'm due June 7th and we are on team yellow! If it's a girl her name will be Joemy Blue and if it's a boy his name will be Faolan (no middle name yet) and I am so happy to be (almost!) in third trimester! :)

Hi there! I am due June 6th, and its a surprise! :cloud9:

hi ladies,
not quite in the 3rd tri yet, but im due the 20th June:)

I'm June 6th and I'm having a little girl! Almost there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->