• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official june bumps! The countdown is on!!!!!

June the 10th team yellow

Anyone else wanting June to be here NOW?!

I'm so impatient :dohh:

I'm due 15th June according to private scans (18th according to the NHS!) - but I'm aiming for the 15th June...

Can't wait to meet the little man :) Xx

I'm due June 9th and I'm on team blue I can't wait til he's here!

will update the list when the babies are in bed, was sick yesterday so didnt get to do it xxx

I know but its so hard to tell whats pregnancy and whats just a bug! so you worry you are being too cautious or not cautious enough, ugh roll on june when you can see if bubs is ok or not!

I'm due June 2....Its a GIRL...no names picked out yet...

im due 10th june , i will be joining you all in 3rd tri in a weeks time but i have been lurking for the past few days xx

welcome all you june girls, lets hope the next 13 weeks fly by xx

I'm due 4th June - can officially come over tomorrow to 3rd tri !!!

I'm starting to get uncomfortable now - boo

Hello I know I'm extra early but I'm due June 30th and we're team yellow! Not had much of a chance to post much in second tri due to work but am looking forward to chatting lots in 3rd tri in a few weeks! Hope all you ladies are doing well!

Hi everyone!! I am due June 7th and we are having a little girl :kiss: we are naming her Makynna Maliha!!!

We expect our blue bump (Tristan) on June 9th

due date is 9th june but i was induced with both and most likely will be again, should find out soon actually, im having a little boy this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->