Official List of Jan 2013 Due Dates

I find out the gender on mon i cant wait :happydance:

I find out on Tuesday - in one week TODAY! So excited - just need the week to fly by!
Not to mention packing and moving by the end of the month on top of it all.... busy month!

Urgh I'm jealous! 3 weeks tomorrow for me :( FEELS LIKE ITS AGES!! :)

I felt like that charlieo i was counting down every day i still am but hopefully it will fly for you.

I found the secret is to not read any daily updates - I save them all for one day and catch up - or read ahead. It's worked wonders since I was reading my daily update book and it felt SO slow. I stopped doing that or counting each and ever day and it's much faster.
It's like if u sit and stare at the clock the day is agonizing, if u get on to doing things suddenly the day is over.

I found the secret is to not read any daily updates - I save them all for one day and catch up - or read ahead. It's worked wonders since I was reading my daily update book and it felt SO slow. I stopped doing that or counting each and ever day and it's much faster.
It's like if u sit and stare at the clock the day is agonizing, if u get on to doing things suddenly the day is over.

Yeah I think I know what you mean, but I dont think i can help myself! My work have been really funny about me being pregnant, so I'm using the daily updates as my reward for making it to a certain point in the day :)

I'm really enjoying preparing for baby, we're taking our time and picking out what we want. I think its just work making time pass slower more than anything! x

Here's my favorite pic from yesterday's scan. I absolutely love the chubby cheekies! Any guesses are welcome. We're staying yellow, but I'd love to hear what others think!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/479694EF-2D9A-423A-A5C0-3D0FFBB82321-6638-00000D7197CAA41F.jpg

I'd say girly :) Awww, so cute!

Ducky I say team blue!

Congrats nikilovely :happydance:

I'm a bit slow putting my name down for jan :blush: could I be listed under jan 28th please?
I've got 4 weeks to go for anom/gen scan, if i manage to not drive myself crazy by then. Had my appointment for 2 weeks already, it's dragging so bad.

Loving the cheeks ducky, beautiful picture :flower:

Hi I'm due on the 2nd and were having a little boy :) xx

Sorry for the late update ladies, congrats on the new teams! Hmm I wonder if blue or pink is going to win this one?

my hospital called me yesterday and changed my scan from 23rd august to 29th august - I know it's only 6 days but it makes it further away! :(

Had my gender scan today :) were team pink!!!

Ohh havent seen this thread before I am due 17th of Jan ! (15th according to scans)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->