Official List of Jan 2013 Due Dates

May I join your thread?
I'm due jan 18th, the day before my birthday! :)

I have to tell you guys this and definitley put it in my pg journal.

My rainbow is Pink! I did the Quad Screening on Tuesday... I have my anamoly (spelling that wrong) ultrasound on Aug. 28. Looking forward to seeing my baby again.

I had a 1/2 hour gender determination ultrasound, with measurments and review at 14+4.

However, my sister still thinks I'm team :blue:! And my Mom is convinced it's twins. Say what?

Not that I would be upset with other. But ultrasound after 13 weeks is 98% accurate... and my Mom is sure one twin was hiding.

May I join your thread?
I'm due jan 18th, the day before my birthday! :)
We have the same Bday - I'm also born the 19th :)
My MIL is convinced that the majority of babies are born near one of the parents Bdays and I've been noticing some correlation for the most part....

Thats def not the case for us. Our Bdays are in august (mines today) and october. But it is close to a few family members bdays.

I have not been able to keep up with thread ladies but I hope all is well!!!

Hey girls how is everyone today?
I have 2 more days until my gender scan! :happydance:

Hi ladies, I'm due 30th of jan - I think, well scan last week at exactly 15 weeks had me at 15+2, going for another scan tomorrow , hopefully get to see if I'm team blue or pink, I'm thinking pink because last scan I couldn't see anything between legs but u/s tech wouldn't confirm :)

only 3 days til my 20w scan (18+6)... I cant wait to see my little lady in 3D!!!

Can i be on the list? Jan 8th DD and I will find out sex on Wed!

Oh its going to be an exciting week! There's a lot of us getting ready to find out gender! :happydance:
Does anyone have any feelings about what their having?
I think I'm having a girl

I thought :blue: ended up :pink:! :) Happy finding out gender's so exciting! :)

I am due January 15th - already on the list, but wanted to add my team color which is blue! :D

:cry:I wasn't added to the list, I'm due on the 5th. Would it be okay to upload a pic from my scan yesterday and take guesses on gender? We will be staying yellow, but I'd love to hear what others think!

Congratulations to everyone who has found out the gender I can't wait to find out if I'm team blue or team pink :D I go back to my Doctor next week and will be able to book my scan from there probably for the following week :)

Lucky ladies! I find out the gender the 31st...I think I may be team blue....goodluck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->