Officially back to ttc!

Calially

Reaction score
So, it's been a while since I've been on here as we had our first little bundle of joy in March of 2014 after two years of ttc (and the first month I gave up on actually trying was the month we got our BFP!). We've been NTNP since our daughter was around 2 but I suffer from irregular periods and at times a very low libido so it's just not happened for us. In the past few months I've become so broody it's unbelievable! Our daughter begs for a brother or sister so she has a friend to play with all the time and I think her need has rubbed off on me so that now it's all I can think of again.

This is the first month since my OH and myself have sat down and actually said we both want to try (although we're terrified as our childcare situation isn't the most stable for another little one coming along and money will get tight while I'm on maternity but we'll get there in the end) and I'm a big ball of emotions. I'm excited because 'yay! we're expanding our family!', scared that we'll go through another lengthy and stressful ttc period and worried because my OH has recently been placed on anti-depressants which are suppressing his ability to 'finish' so I get annoyed at him for something he can't help because I don't want to miss our fertile window.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on, just needed a place to vent and announce we were ttc as we're not wanting to tell friends and family as the pressure is already on for number two to be on the way (we've all had it, 'when's the next one coming along?' 'when my ovaries decide to behave themselves!' :p).

TLDR; TTC journey #2 has begun :)

Welcome back! This is the right place to be for the TTC emotional rollercoaster isn’t it? It’s helpful to have somewhere to vent, get support and share in the excitement.
I hope you have a speedier journey to your BFP this time around.

It definitely is, especially when you don't have a lot of people around you who know what you're going through. Most of my friends just need to throw their knickers in the basket next to their OHs boxers and they're pregnant lol.

It definitely is, especially when you don't have a lot of people around you who know what you're going through. Most of my friends just need to throw their knickers in the basket next to their OHs boxers and they're pregnant lol.

:rofl:
I know exactly what you mean! Well I’m definitely not one of those people so will happily keep you company on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->