Officially freaked out and booked an early scan... For TODAY!

PregNurse

Reaction score
Well, I booked a private scan for this afternoon.

I couldn't take the constant worrying. Every twinge, every cramp. Plus the left side of my lower back has been killing me for over a week. Can't a girl get a little reassurance?

The endless nightmares about miscarrying aren't exactly helping either.

My SO thinks I'm nuts. And I feel a little nuts :( hopefully I see a heartbeat!!!

Well, I booked a private scan for this afternoon.

I couldn't take the constant worrying. Every twinge, every cramp. Plus the left side of my lower back has been killing me for over a week. Can't a girl get a little reassurance?

The endless nightmares about miscarrying aren't exactly helping either.

My SO thinks I'm nuts. And I feel a little nuts :( hopefully I see a heartbeat!!!

:hugs: If this gives you the peace of mind you need to reassure yourself everything is okay then let it be. How far along are you? I hope you see a HB too... and that everything is okay!

good luck! everything is going to be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have already booked a private scan too at 8 weeks and im only 5 weeks. How did you get on? Can you see much? X

Thank you everyone for wishing me good luck! It is so nice to have so much support here!

On another note...I saw my baby's heartbeat!!!! It was the most amazing feeling in the world and I can't stop smiling!

I did measure a week behind, but they seem to think that it is okay because I have no idea when I ovulated since my cycle was messed up (I was previously on birth control, got my period while on BC and had to go off it, then BOOM! I'm pregnant!) So that apparently explains why I am a little behind, now measuring at 6 weeks.

Also, my left side back pain has now been explained and I can stop freaking out. I have a huge corpus luteum cyst on my left ovary.

I hope everyone has a wonderful first scan as well!

Glad you got to see the heartbeat and get some reassurance!

I had the same thing happen... I had pretty bad right sided pains and was worrying myself sick that it was ectopic. I didn't tell the ultrasound tech my concerns, but during the ultrasound she goes, "Whoa! You definitely ovulated from the right side. There is a huge corpus luteum!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->