Officially here now

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
13+1 today, so it's offical. 2nd tri! My phone decided to crap itself, so I still havent been contacted by my midwife and I'm starting to stress. I should have had my booking appointment and my NT scan by now. Only a few more days until the cut off for that...

I'm stressing about this whole pregnancy to be honest. Morning sickness is now gone (thank god), unless I dont eat regularly. Have felt a few movements but barely anything. I'm very noticably pregnant but I'm still so worried.
I ate some Devon on a toastie at about 10-11 weeks and a few days later, started getting cold symptoms and freaked myself out about listeria. DS had a runny nose too though, so I brushed it off as just sickness but now I'm so worried that when I got for mt scan, there won't be a heartbeat. I was so much calmer with DS. Of course my anxiety was high due to my history but it was almost like I knew in my heart he was my forever baby. I don't have that this time around.
Sorry for the odd post ladies, just don't know who to let all these emotions out on

Much love and heart hugs to all <3

First of all. Welcome!!!

I'm sorry you're having a crappy time. Hopefully you can sort things out with the midwife soon so you can be seen and put your mind at ease.

I'm really anxious during pregnancy too. It's so hard not to be when we're carrying such precious cargo but you're doing an awesome job.

Can't wait to catch up to you in 2 months! <3

Can't wait to catch up to you in 2 months! <3

Oh my gosh!!! Congrats beautiful <3 I haven't been on our thread in ages (I think my phone may have unsubbed me?) Clearly I've missed some very important happenings! I'm hoping all is well with you sweet heart xxx Much love to you

First of all. Welcome!!!

I'm sorry you're having a crappy time. Hopefully you can sort things out with the midwife soon so you can be seen and put your mind at ease.

I'm really anxious during pregnancy too. It's so hard not to be when we're carrying such precious cargo but you're doing an awesome job.

Thank you beautiful xxx Turns out I have been booked in, for when I'm 16 weeks!! It's so different than it was with my son. I saw a midwife at 12 weeks for booking and then they ordered my scan. This time I'm so confused. Looks like I won't be able to have an NT scan :( As I'm 13+3 today and I won't be able to get a referral and a booking through the hospital before the cut off. Quite upset about that as I have no idea how babe is doing and I won't get to see them for another 7 weeks since we don't have the money to pay for a private scan :'( Still going to try and get my NT scan though, hopefully I can squeeze in before the cut off
Anyhoo, much love to you xx

Thank you beautiful xxx Turns out I have been booked in, for when I'm 16 weeks!! It's so different than it was with my son. I saw a midwife at 12 weeks for booking and then they ordered my scan. This time I'm so confused. Looks like I won't be able to have an NT scan :( As I'm 13+3 today and I won't be able to get a referral and a booking through the hospital before the cut off. Quite upset about that as I have no idea how babe is doing and I won't get to see them for another 7 weeks since we don't have the money to pay for a private scan :'( Still going to try and get my NT scan though, hopefully I can squeeze in before the cut off
Anyhoo, much love to you xx

Can you get a referral from a GP? I'm not sure where you are but here we normally get our referrals from a gp and if you can't see a midwife before the cut off then surely there must be an option for you!!!! Hoping the best for you hun, it's nice to know that they're ok in there. I was having a hard time with finding baby with my Doppler and the gp was kind enough to let me have a scan a week or so ago just to check things were ok. So relieved when I saw things were fine. Sending lots of love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->