Officially in the 3rd :)

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!! Officially joining the 3rd tri.... 27wk today going by me EDD (but we are thinking my dd is off a wk and could really be 28) I have 2 boys age 4&6 and another baby boy on the way! I can't think of a single name I like and hubby's names all sound like pet names lol. The name thing is not going too well!! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
I also suffer from severe SPD..... It's been escruciating and I am extremely sleep deprived because of this..... Also, baby seems to be extremely activein the wee hrs of the night and pretty quiet all day ...... Any sleeping remedies are also welcomed !! Lol helpppppp
Looking forward to finishing this journey with you ladies :) cheers to the homestretch!

Hiya hun. Im 28 weeks and 4 days. Having a little girl. It is hard to pick a name you both like. The names i like for a boy are.

Cameran
Ayden
Charlie
Zach
Taylor
Jabob
James
olly
Oliver

Hope u find something u like soon xx

Hi and welcome! I'm partial to E-names for some reason. I have two boys: Elijah and Ethan (I liked Evan for a third boy, but we are having a GIRL!! Yay!!)
our little Elysia (ee-lee-see-uh) or my little Lissy (like sissy but with an "L" not an "s") doll!!
oh my! It feels like just yesterday I joined 3rd tri and now little girl could be here any where from 2-6 more weeks!! (I think my DD is off too, I say I'm closer to 35 weeks right now! Just posted about it, check it out)
anyway, good luck and congrats on the third boy!

Thanks ladies!!! :) Laura109 ....appreciate the name suggestions!!! Cute names :) and emeeoreven I like your E themed names also !! Woohoo for team pink!! I wish I would have had a theme to my names .... I'm at a loss ....here are my two sons....
Andon Christian (Andon is an Armenian name , got it from the Armenian name book my mom pushed on me lol )
Jake Matthew ( I couldnt find another Armenian name I liked, I loved Jack and Jack was my favorite beloved uncle who passed away, Jackson or Jax ..... my husband didn't and we agreed on Jake which was kind of similar lol )

So we have no theme , they don't match in any way lol. I just need something that sounds cute with Andon & Jake :) ahhhhhh!!!!

Welcome! Yay for 3rd tri!
Have you considered trying to find variations on family names? I love using old family names. :) My DS is named Asher Storm. Storm is an old last name from DHs side(no more Storms now.) and his great grandpa's middle name. Asher is just one I found searching on babynames.com. I sat for hours just pouring through the names in there. Our little girl is Cecilia Lou after my great grandma Lou Celia. She's already been nicknamed Sissy Lou by my family :)

So exciting to finally be in third tri! Welcome! :)

I love Logan, really cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->