officially ntnp :):):)

angelbump

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Im new to the site and just wanted to say hi.
I haven't any kiddie winks yet and although I really want to start actively trying my partner is less than enthused.
Hes open to talking about our future and jokes about how our children will be just like him.
Anyways getting to the point im looking for a buddy to chat to as im sure we all know how overwheming the feeling of broodiness is :(
Im 21 and came off the contraceptive patch about 3 and a half weeks ago.
Any other ladies in the same boat?

Would be great to share hints and tips and have a good rant with you all xx

Hi there, welcome to the forum! I'm newly NTNP as well. My husband and I got married a couple months ago, and we're trying to buy a house, and I'm finishing up my masters, so neither of us need the added stress of actively TTC. It's tough because I want to have a child so badly! But if it happens, it happens, and if not... We'll have to change up how we do things in a few months.

What's your situation like right now? Are you guys trying to save up or something before you actively TTC?

Hi amalee,
Thankyou for the reply and congrats on the marriage :)
We've been living together (renting) for 10months now and are slowly saving up for a mortgage which is difficult even though were both on a good steady wage.
Iv not spoken to him in great depth about how important being a mummy is to me because theres never been a "right" time. The only thing that would really put him off is the financial side and space in our flat (its quite small and only one bedroom).
Have you had the conversation with your hubby?

Xx

Oh yeah, a ton! We just gave it our first shot this month :) We're 26 and and were together 4 years before we got married, so it came up plenty of times.

Hey there :) we just started NTNP also. We were NTNP about a year ago, then went to TTC, after 6 months of TTC we got pregnant, but it ended in ectopic :nope: after a few months I feel I'm ready again, but don't want to deal with all the stress of TTC right now so we are just going with the flow. Given my track record it might take quite a while anyways lol. I think NTNP is the way to go though because the month we got pregnant was the month that we were keeping our minds off of it and not trying to "plan" sex and everything.

I'm 23, so we are about the same age. I hope we all have good luck! :dust:

Hi Nazz4,
Sorry to hear of you earlier complications.
Heres hoping for an easy few months for us all and good news in the near future :)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"