Officially overdue - who wants to wait it out with me?

Teabella

Reaction score
Hi,

My due date was yesterday so I'm now 40 wks 1 day. I lost my mucus plug a week ago, but no other signs as yet. I think I might have a while yet before she makes an appearance.

Who wants to wait it out with me?

I am 4 days overdue as well :o) I have an induction on Friday if nothing happens befpre then :o)

I'm over due as from today.
But I actually think my scan dates were a bit out as they would suggest i ovulated on like day 7 which seems unlikely.
But feel totally comfortable.
Not a twinge- nothing!
Seeing midwife tomorrow but expecting usual BP and urine check and chat. No sweep till 41 weeks acc to hosp policy.
ill be 41 weeks next saturday and not sure if they offer sweeps on weekends.
I feel like ill be pregnant for ever!!
:wacko:

Hi guys - thanks for joining me on the wait!

No updates from me - no twinges or anything - now 40 weeks and 2 days. But I'm pretty comfortable and still able to sleep, so trying to make the most of the time I have left to myself. Found a great website that talks about the odds of going into labour after 40 weeks on each day if you're interested.

https://spacefem.com/pregnant/charts/duedate13.php

thanks for sharing! had a stretch and sweep yesterday and lost my plug, but nothing happening since, sigh. Mentally preparing for induction on Friday.

thanks for sharing! had a stretch and sweep yesterday and lost my plug, but nothing happening since, sigh. Mentally preparing for induction on Friday.

Fingers crossed you'll go into labour before Friday - the odds are in your favour

Hi ladies. I am 5 days overdue today, next mw appointment is tomorrow. I got a sweep at my appointment last tuesday which had no effect at all and hopefully will get another tomorrow. Also getting an induction date booked tomorrow so am going to push for Monday as I really want to go naturally so I can have my water birth! Xx

My due date is today, so I'm kinda overdue. I have no feeling of going into labor anytime soon. I go in to get a sweep today and my induction date for later in the week. Lost plug over a week ago and that's about it! Ugh, very frustrating. Good luck to all you ladies :)

Hi ladies. I am 5 days overdue today, next mw appointment is tomorrow. I got a sweep at my appointment last tuesday which had no effect at all and hopefully will get another tomorrow. Also getting an induction date booked tomorrow so am going to push for Monday as I really want to go naturally so I can have my water birth! Xx

Hi Arlene, we seem to have the same due date. Fingers crossed for your sweep. I will have a last sweep on Wednesday before induction on Friday. I also have hoped for a water birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->