officially overdue.

gemsar

Reaction score
My wife and i are expecting our first baby!
We are now overdue and so desperate to meet him xxx

Congrats!!! You must be so excited :D is there a name picked out?

I can't wait to be in your boat (well maybe not thge overdue part lol) we are currently waiting to try. We would love a boy first :)

Do you mind my asking, did you use a known donor or a bank or friend?

We used a private donor from a clinic :) it was a long stressful slog but was worth it!
Can't believe Im overdue! Had a sweep yesterday so fingers crossed it will work.
Yes, we are calling him Vinnie x

We were told he would be premature at 33weeks but he decided to stay put. Now he's just teasing us staying in longer xxx

Enjoy your last few days of being pregnant. I was 16 days over lol and I still miss being pregnant, only the nice bits lol. :baby:

Woahhhhh!!! Good luck and pics up as soon as you can xxxx

How are you doing 'the two mums' i follow your threads when you were ttc etc. Hope all is well.
X

We are ok - currently 17 days late bfn on HPT and bloods. But she feels different and has quite a few symptoms.

So we don't know what's going on! She's never been late ever so this is a weird one! We also don't know which blood test they did - qualatitive or quantative. Going back Tuesday to speak to doc which will be 7 weeks since last AF.

If she's not hope she comes on soon so we can try again. This year will be our year
X

It will. It will happen. We had negatives for ages on the month i caught.
It will happen :)
I remember ttc gosh it was the most stressful time ever. Well... Equal to the last two weeks before the arrival of the baby. X

Feels like it will never happen. It's so stressful it's getting us both down now. Causes arguments and stress.
Hope it's all worth it!! Hope it works

X

That was like us.we were so disheartened and never thought it would happen for us.then the month we chilled out we were pleasantly surprised x

I'm hoping your little one decided to show himself by now and that everything went well!

Baby Vinnie was born on Monday 8th April weighing a mighty 8lb 3.5oz. Very traumatic and scary birth xxx

Congratulations! That's amazing news. I hope you recover quickly from your traumatic birth.

Congratulations. And Vinnie is a gorgeous name. We nearly went for Vinnie - the only reason we didn't is because my brother's daughter has a horse called Vinnie! Fab, fab name.

Congratulations! I'm sorry to hear that the birth didn't go smoothly, but I am glad everyone is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->