Officially trying for no 2!

Leesy

Reaction score
We were going to wait until the end of this year when DS is 2 due to financial reasons but just thought bugger it, if there's a will there's a way...

So we have officially started trying for no 2! At the moment I have 4 friends who are pregnant and 1 also TTC so my cluckiness just went through the roof!

Hi leesy - we're the same ttc #2, after ds who is 19 months - similar to your little boy.

We're on cycle #2 at the moment but i'm not counting the first one too much b/c i don't think we did it 'properly', lol.

We'd love for the children to be between 2 and 3 years apart so thought we'd start trying now. :) Financially, we'd be better waiting until ds's 2nd birthday too but when you're ready, you're ready! Plus we don't know how long it'll take so getting a head start. :D

My best friend and my next door neighbour are both pregnant and ready to drop which, like you say, makes me very broody! When theirs arrive i think i will be mush!

What cd are you on? Have you O'd yet? I'm cd21, 9dpo - eek! :)

How exciting for you! 2 of my friends in my mum group have just had their 2nd too, so there are babies everywhere!

I don't actually know much about the cycle lingo lol, with my DS we were very lucky and got it first go without really tracking my cycle.

CD = cycle day?? I'm day 11 atm and pretty regular anything from 28 to 31 days so looks like next week is the right time! I'll start tracking it from now.

dpo = days past ovulation??

You got it! :) I had to learn the lingo too, lol.

We were lucky with DS too and only took a couple of months to fall pregnant. I sometimes wonder whether, because i'm a few years older now, it will affect how quickly it happens this time. Oh well, keep thinking positively! :D

I have regular 27 day cycles - almost to the hour, strangely!

For the purpose of sharing too much here's what we did this cycle... ;)

Cd 1 - af
Cd 8 - bd ('baby dance'=sex)
Cd 10 - bd
Cd 11 - some ewcm (egg-white cervical mucus)
Cd 12 - bd and more ewcm
Cd 15 - bd

We've been using preseed too this month (sperm friendly lubricant), I think I O'd (ovulated) on day 12. I'm a bit of a poas (pee on a stick) addict now. Been using ic's (internet cheapie's) each morning since 6dpo. Lol.

Why does it turn us into crazy women..? I quite normal really. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->