• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh, and I want a cycle buddy anyone?

mmoon1

Reaction score
About 2-3 dpo on a 21-23 day cycle. whos with me?

How long til you get to test. You ladies have so far saved my sanity ive now found a whole new excitement for TTC instead of I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. Reading about you all really makes me feel like its not just me.

So whos with me? Whos getting a :bfp: by the end of November??!!!!

I'm 1dpo today! I'm with ya!

I've promised to not test until the day AF is due, which is just under two weeks, by a day or so, so we'll see! Chances are I'll cave and test early! lol

I'm 2dpo on a 25 day cycle, guess that's close enough so I'm with you guys too!! Hurrah. I felt like I couldn't do it either this month but my husband tried really hard to cheer me up (which worked) and now I can't wait to start testing when my AF is due on the 17th or if I can't wait it'll be next weekend!!!!

AF is due on the 22nd for me, hopefully that will be a fantastic week for everyone!

I think I'm going insane! I started having some mild cramping today and an increase in cm yesterday...reason for thinking I'm insane is because it's pretty early to be implantation, that should be happening Friday or so. So now I'm wondering if my body maybe hasn't gone back to normal after last months m/c???? W-E-I-R-D!

I can already feel myself being ready to cave when it comes to testing, I'll probably go to the dollar store to get a few tests and start trying them on Monday.

How about you? Have you started to test yet?

Ahh it's maddening isn't it, it's driving me nuts too. Could be your body reajusting and sorry to hear about the m/c but will keep my fingers crossed for you. I have four days left before I can test but I have such a short cycle that I'm not sure anything would get picked up until after then. I've needed to pee ALL day but I guess I must have increased my fluid intake somewhere along the line and not noticed. I've got 5 cheap ones to waiting to be used, then I'll hit ebay again after the :witch: has been.

Just been reading another thread about treating ourselves if we get the :bfn: I'm planning what to buy already so I don't get any hopes up!!

good luck!

I'm heading to the dollar store this week to buy some cheap tests, I knew I'd cave and test early lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->