Oh Chasie, Chasie

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
What happened to my placid little baby boy?

He's been a handful recently with his tummy, with wanting to be in my arms, and really letting me know when he's not happy, etc. I used to have an hour or so when both my kids were in school that Chase would nap. Huh!

Not lately.

He's been keeping me on my toes, been cranky and I've hardly got anything done.

Oh, why did he go and change on me? :rofl:

I swear there is something in the Canadian air. Helena is super cranky and weird. Nothing like her normal self, since about...Saturday. Everyone I have been talking to is having this same thing going on.

Great. Now thinking I should move to another country. :rofl:

oh bless him, hope he's back to his normal self soon :hugs: x

all all the grumpy babies are feeling much happier soon

Lou
xxx

Renah has been so cranky the last few days too. Doesn't want to be up, doesn't want to be down, won't sleep unless every other person in the house is asleep too.

Maybe its the snow. hah

No snow here so what's Chase's excuse? :rofl:

wow maybe he traded with jack hes been completly different very happy and giving me lots of time to myself x

Great. Now thinking I should move to another country. :rofl:

I don't recommend US :lol:
Lola is being very clingy today, won't let me put her down for a second :dohh: and is quite fussy *suspicious*

I think they have some secret pact going on to drive us all up the wall. I am gonna take her out, that usually helps distract her.

Oh poor Vickie!

Mine's actually kind of tired today. Hmm, perhaps catching up on sleep from yesterday.

Ok, I'll shut up before I jinx it and go back to work.

:rofl: I can't complain Hannah slept from 6:30 to 7:45, woke up at 11 and 4:30 put the pacifier in both times and she went right back to sleep. But the cranky-ness! :wacko:

:rofl: Did you see my bossy post in baby and toddler :rofl: she's been like that all day evil and than good and than back to evil :rofl:

:rofl: Cute Vickie!

Well, in all due fairness, two of the fussy times today were my fault as he had a few more burps that should have been brought up.

When I posted my head banging against the door, I picked him up and he spewed all on my shoulder, down my back and on the floor...I was wearing black and about ready to go get my kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->