Oh cr*p I am bleeding UPDATE PG 2

pinkpolkadot

Reaction score
So I just went to the loo at 7+2 and wiped to see pinky red blood :(

With LO I bled a lot in the first tri and even passed huge clots/tissue, they mentioned I may have lost an undeveloped twin. It was really stressful and I feel like it's happening all over again.

DH is trying to reassure me but I don't think he really understands why I am so worried.

So just waiting on edge to see what happens, scared to go the loo again and will call the dr in the morning...

I'm sorry your experiencing this again. I'm 6w 2d and had some very heavy red bleeding last night and went to the ER convinced I miscarried or had etopic pregnancy. I only bled that one time but they found a large hemorrhage but hcg levels are fine and baby size is fine but there is a chance to want resolve it's self and lead to miscarriage. I wouldn't wait and get checked. Unless you conceived both times with fertility treatment I think the possibility of it having been another twin is very slim to none. Some women experience unexplained bleeding and everything is fine but don't leave It to chance. Good luck.

i have had bleeding too - now get it everyday grrrrr i have got a haemorrhage (sp) too and the mucky pinky brown blood i get every morning is from that

Thanks guys, sorry you are having/ have had bleeding too, hope everything goes OK for you.

The bleeding is only spotting at the mo so I will wait and call the Dr in the morning rather than go to A&E as I know from last time there is nothing they can do there tonight, they will just book me in for a scan which hopefully the Dr will do.

I have bleeding too, I've had it to 10 weeks thus far (I think, not sure if my dates) had three scans and heard LO on Doppler. I think I lost a twin too, I carried twins last pregnancy, so have twins already and MW agrees looked like it was a sac at my 6 week scan. Hoping it settles soon for us both.

Call you MW and get a scan x

Sorry to hear you are going through similar Eternal, good news you have had some scans, and I hope it stops soon :flower:

I was feeling so calm about everything until tonight too :(

Sorry to hear you are going through similar Eternal, good news you have had some scans, and I hope it stops soon :flower:

I know, every time I see a spot of blood my mind thinks the worse, call your MW, every woman should be scanned after blood loss. But it's very very common, so try not to worry, this is my 4 th pregnancy and I've bled on all of them expect the one I lost.

I know, every time I see a spot of blood my mind thinks the worse, call your MW, every woman should be scanned after blood loss. But it's very very common, so try not to worry, this is my 4 th pregnancy and I've bled on all of them expect the one I lost.

Thanks, I know, it is usually me telling everyone else it is common :haha: I am trying to remain as calm as poss. I am not booked in until 11 weeks where I live but will go to GP tomorrow and they should book me a scan

Well the bleeding has tailed off this morning, just a smidge when I wipe, off to the GP at 4pm, nervous!

I also had quite a bleed last week and had to go have an early scan. They said to me it was either a blood clot or an undeveloped twin. It was very scary and I'm still getting the odd spotting when I wipe.

I hope everything goes ok for you but by the look of it it seems its quite common so that makes me feel a lot better and hope it does for you as well!

Thanks RC86, it is worrying isn't it, but yes seems it is quite common, I hope your spotting goes away soon :flower:

Ive had spotting since last friday one a day a range of pink, brown and tanish discharge its always creamy aswell sorry tmi i have a scan on tuesday at 6 weeks im so nervous my hcg was at 438 at 20/21dpo and i get it done again monday x

Sorry you are having this too Nataliieexo, best of luck for your scan :flower:

Thank you hopefully you get to be sent for a scan for reassurance aswell ive noticed my cramps seem to have dissapeared aswell since i had a chemical in august i dont know if its normal for them to dissapear at 5 weeks.

Thank you hopefully you get to be sent for a scan for reassurance aswell ive noticed my cramps seem to have dissapeared aswell since i had a chemical in august i dont know if its normal for them to dissapear at 5 weeks.

Yes I think so, I had cramping for about a week after BFP and then they went

Ive read alot they come and go i hope they see something on the scan, part of me is glad, i get one but on the other hand if its to early to see anything im going to worry lol cant win.

Hello ladies! Just wanted to update as I went to the GP yesterday, she was great and booked me for an early scan this morning!

Everything looked great on the scan and I saw the little heart beating and I measured 7+2 (she said this was approx as it is so early), they couldn't see where the bleed was coming from so doesn't look like I have an SCH or lost twin which is good news. Hopefully I have seen the last of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->