Oh dear....I promised oh some time tonight

Gingerspice

Reaction score
40 weeks tomorrow. We've not dtd for weeks (months!!?) And I stupidly agreed to give it a go tonight. Why did I do that! Lol

Lol you never know it may kick start labour! And give oh some attention before lo gets here. Dh and I have been pretty active throughout. I dont want him feeling left out lol. I just dont look forward to the 6 week recovery time.....

We've been doing it more to try to help labour along. I'm not saying it's good lol, but we're doing it.

I did this the other day, and then I broke my promise :rofl:

Tomorrow, I hit 37 weeks so I've told OH I need him for sex :haha:

The last time DH and I DTD was about a week ago. It takes me a little bit to get going as its awkward and things hurt but have enjoyed it on average about once- twice a week this whole time.
We were talking last night and I have said I think thats it for now... I have SPD, and my hoo-ha feels like it is about to fall out of my body, also my tummy hurts when I move in bed too much so.... lol.
Sucks because I still WANT to, just can't anymore!

We were pretty consistent throughout until a few weeks ago... Preterm labor signs sent DH running. After hinting (ie: pleading) and getting no results, I decided to corner him in his sleep. Worked!! :haha: If he doesn't seem interested again, tonight, I'll do the same. When we DTD the other night, the next day I was consistently crampy all day, so I think it helped!

Either way... that six week wait. Yick. I need to get my fill now. :blush:

OH works away a lot so we're used to extended periods on inaction so it isn't too bad for us!

Well we managed it anyway. Due date today plus full moon. We'll see!!

Total opposite for us..
I jumped on him last night and after 2 seconds jumped off because it felt awful! It felt like someone was poking a bruise or something.

Poor guy was left hanging and very confused 😖😂

Lucky for some of you. I couldn't even if I wanted to. The thought of it makes.my body hurt. And I know I wouldn't enjoy it the way I really want too. So were jus waiting until after I have the baby lol :'(.

I told DH it was a go now! Lol. So maybe we are doing it to induce and progress but at least its fun!

Wasn't too terribily awkward and felt good to be close like that again.

We're waiting until we've had the baby as I'm carrying ridiculously low and last time we tried we couldn't actually do it, if that makes sense! Plus I'm far too knackered!

I've learned that rule the hard way.....NEVER promise it! Promise that you'll try, but don't promise the actual deed! I have a really hard time getting in the mood with this pregnancy, and there are some days where I just can't fake it through. I'm also more likely to get in the mood, if I know it's not expected of me, if that makes any sense.
Poor OH. When I was pregnant with DS, I wanted it ALL. THE. TIME. I think he feels a bit cheated this time.

i feel bad, cause i wanna but i really dont know how to get fired up for him, just dont feel like a woman anymore :(
its been a goood old length of time since we DTD, last time we tried we got into the rhythm for like 1 minute and i was in tears with pain :(

would loveeee to be like some of you ladies who can just GO for it & actually enjoy it hehe!!

happy Lovin'! xox

My bits just hurt. I couldn't face it without a tonne of lube and good hour of foreplay. Even then my back hurts, pelvis hurts and I'm paranoid because I've got piles a teeny bit. That just about ruins any position we can try and makes it all seem a bit like a military operation.

I can't really face any intimacy... I just tell him to head to the toilets with some tissues. Lol. With DD we had sex at 3 weeks post emcs - I was gagging for it so I hope that'll be the case this time too!!

Good on you all for soldiering through! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->