Oh dear... I've started buying for Christmas 2015!!! Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiTTCii

Mummy of two
Reaction score
I think I'm going Christmas crazy! I've already finished most of my shopping, just need to get both sets of parents something and then we have done for everyone.
I've been to sainsburys this morning and they were selling off some princess fancy dress things really cheap so I've bought them for next Christmas (I think she will be too young this year). I'm also planning on buying a dolls house in the January sales for next Christmas. What is up with me!?

i've got a few ideas for next year but havn't bought anything so far

I think you must be bonkers (but secretly I can see the logic lol)

Me too ha ha, I brought a coat for my niece in tesco £5 with 20% staff discount..... bargain :happydance:

I haven't brought anything yet buy have started a list on amazon ready for January. :)

I've already bought quite a bit too for DS2 haha! Can't leave a good bargain

My worst one was I got an amazing deal on a john deere tractor that is 3+ (but probably more like 4-5) when my lo was only 6 months old :wacko: it is still sitting in the back of the cupboard for the day that my lo is old enough to have it. (along with some jcb playsets that he is too young for, and a planes busy book) I hope my DH never gets it in his head to look at the back of that cupboard. :haha:

I bought one of DS's Christmas presents for this year in October last year :haha:. Feeling smug now! :haha:

If I love something and it's a great price but too old for Micah then I buy it and put it back. We have a 'present box' full of random good deals I've bought that I can pull out when needed!

I think it's sensible!
Mind you, I have a Christmas party dress stashed in LOs drawer that's age 5-6 years. I bought it before she was born...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"