OH doing my head in!

C

carrieogara

MY OH is p*****g me off! It's like he's lost all interest in me and in sex since we've been DTD this month. It feels like he thinks its a chore whereas I think its fun and very enjoyable to have lots of sex.

Has he gone off me? When I ask him what the problem is he shrugs it off.

Awww, I had this for a while with my OH. For my OH I think he felt like he was on a schedule and I think regardless of what they say most men like to be the instigators and do a little chasing....pretty impossible to make them feel like this when they know we need their little fellas :)

Good luck x

I think a lot of men feel under a lot of pressure when TTC. They won't admit it, but it's a big deal to them to be able to get their partner pregnant, so if it doesn't happen straight away it can make them feel less masculine. Even if you haven't been trying long, some men just find it harder to get in the mood if they are thinking about that side of it too much (even subconciously).

It can be hard to find the right balance between making you both feel comfortable and still enjoying it, and getting it done at the right times, since a lot of guys are also not clear on just how short the fertile window is. I suggest working on helping him relax and make it clear it's still about the 2 of you being close and intimate, not just a necessary task to make a baby.

Thanks for you advice girls, I think you're probably right when you say he feels under pressure. I do too but I'm still able to enjoy it when we dtd. We used to experiment quite a lot when we first got together, maybe I need to think about doing this again to liven him up ;o)

You need to ask yourself if you just "have sex" now or is it still fun for him? Do you sometimes have sex and make it all about him? And do it at non baby making times?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->