Oh flip I swore I wouldn't ask anymore silly questons.......

glitterbug

Mum with growing tum
Reaction score
but i've just found something which freaked me out completely and I know it's silly but i'm shaking at the thought!
AF isn't due until at least Tuesday,and at most I get spotting a couple of days before, but (and sorry if tmi coming up) I just wiped and there was a cm type brown blob! I have never had it this far away from AF. Would I be wrong to get my hopes up and think it is something (dare I even say), like Implantation?? I did have a slight ache a couple of hours ago but nothing major!
I know I have to wait and see if the old hag comes to get me but it's okay to get my hopes up a little bit isn't it? (humour me here ladies!):rofl::rofl:

Hi

I don't know, but I guess it could be, you're what, 7 dpo?

Fx for you x

Implantation bleeds usually occur between 6DPO an 12 DPO so it could be!

I had the same thing on sunday... i was 9DPO. It was a little brown roundish mark and ive had nothing since. Im trying not to think about it but its so hard when I spend so much time on here reading everyone's symptoms :laugh2:

Thanks ladies! This is the part where I wish we hadn't said we would ttc chilled out style! I don't know my OV date! I know that I had signs quite early (I posted on CD11) such as EWCM which lasted a couple of days, but other than that no idea!! My cycles are usually 28 days give or take a day or two, but if anything I am more likely to be a couple of days late than early....God as if the tww wasn't bad enough!!

So glad there are people here to talk to!

I say it's a good sign :) Sounds like it could be implantation!

HOw exciting ...this is definitely something you forgot to mention earlier...fingers crossed for you this is implantation...it certainly sounds promising!!!

Bring on the BFP!!! x

sounds like it could well be implantation bleeding - so exciting!! fx for your bfp xxx

HOw exciting ...this is definitely something you forgot to mention earlier...fingers crossed for you this is implantation...it certainly sounds promising!!!

Bring on the BFP!!! x

Thanks hun. I didn't forget to mention it though babe!! It just happened within about the last hour or so!! I would definitely have mentioned it to you earlier if I had seen it then, as I was soooo freaked that it was there!! I really hope this isn't just a nasty trick from :witch: though!!

Thanks girlies! I know I am probably gonna start gettin my hopes up when I should really just chill out and wait to see what happens, but it's really really hard when wierd things start happening to your body!

And I daren't say anything to OH - doubt he would even know what implantation bleeding was!!:rofl::rofl: and he would definitely tell me I was being crazy bonkers!

I know what you mean about not wanting to tell the OH ...my DH would just say it was all in my mind!! Like i don't know when I feel sick!! lol. an mine too wouldn't know what implantation was...they're not that interested in it either!!

Anyhow...real pleased about your sign...i'm going to be checking every time i go now!! lol. It is an exciting even if stressful journey to getting pregnant isn't it! The am i aren't I is soo frustrating...and the temptation not to test!

I thought I had implantation bleeding in our first month ttc - I didn't mention it to OH cos didn't want to get his hopes up.
Glad I didn't as, in my case, it was either random spotting or a chemical, as the witch turned up.

Think your advice to yourself about chilling out is probably best all round x

Goingforit - OH would definitely not be interested even if I tried to explain!! :rofl: He's so laid back anyway, there would be no point because he would've forgotten in 5 minutes!!

And JayDee, thank you! I will try my best to chill out from now on and just t put it out of my mind! (until tomorrow at least!)

I know what i'm like though and i'm pretty sure I will be staring at my bbs in the mirror tonight to see if they look different! I am such a saddo!

Seems way to early to be witch. Could well be implantation. Very exciting. Hope it's good news!!

Seems way to early to be witch. Could well be implantation. Very exciting. Hope it's good news!!

Aww thanks hun. Me too! I noticed you were on WTT before. When you comin over to ttc??

awww hunni i so hope it is implantation ... i have my fingers n toes crossed for :bfp:

:hug:

I know what i'm like though and i'm pretty sure I will be staring at my bbs in the mirror tonight to see if they look different! I am such a saddo!

I did that every day last week! Noticed a blue vein, but not sure if it was there all the time and I'd just seen it cos I wanted to.

OH said they looked bigger the other day, but then realised I was wearing a horizontal strip top so it could have just been that. My problem is that I have a variety of differently padded/push up bras so you can't really tell in clothes...

Thanks you guys! Nice to have so much PMA floating around! Haven't had anything else wierd since yesterdays incident so am hoping it wasn't early signs of the :witch: on her way! We shall see!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->