Oh flip I swore I wouldn't ask anymore silly questons.......

Symptoms sounding good glitterbug! We are due to test around the same time too! :) x x

Symptoms sounding good glitterbug! We are due to test around the same time too! :) x x

Thanks babe! Hope I get to test and she doesn't get me again!! Yesterday i got a bit over excited over a possible symptom, but because it's really one of the only ones i've had, I woke up feeling a little bit deflated this morning! Seeing all the positive posts are helping though so thank you!

How you getting on?

Hey glitterbug, how are you today? im on CD28 so the :witch: is due today. I am hopefull about my little brown spot i had on sunday and my itchy boob! Hope its a good sign x

Hey Chloe - they do sounds good signs - hope the witch stays away.

She's not got me yet either (CD 30) - am now noticing every little thing. I'm sure I felt sick when I first woke up this morning and my boobs feel heavier than normal. I'm also getting random wobbly pains in my diaphram (lots of them today).

I think I'm going mad, anyone care to join me??

Im there :rofl: I felt sick this morning but im sure its because i has chocolate for breakfast :rofl: i cant stop eating sweet things!!!!

When you testing jaydee? x

Hey Chloe1 and Jaydee

Feelin okay today but super tired! Probably the gym last night - think I overdid it a bit!

Looking good for you both though! FX'd for you! Let me know how you get on with the testing! I'm all excited now! :hug:

Chocolate for breakfast - my kind of girl! My current weekend favourite is waffles and chocolate spread...

Going to try and wait until Saturday, which is when I originally decided that I'd test. If I am, I want to be able to be excited all day rather than act normal at work (wouldn't want to broadcast it just yet).

When are you going to test?

I think Saturday too! Would be great if we both got :bfp: x x

Hey Chloe - they do sounds good signs - hope the witch stays away.

She's not got me yet either (CD 30) - am now noticing every little thing. I'm sure I felt sick when I first woke up this morning and my boobs feel heavier than normal. I'm also getting random wobbly pains in my diaphram (lots of them today).

I think I'm going mad, anyone care to join me??

I definitely join you. I think its a huge rollercoaster! You feel something and wonder is it or isn't it a symptom....an to be honest after my previous month...who knows!! lol xx

Remember to keep us all updated! My witch is due Sunday or Monday...

Of course I'll keep you updated. I'll be dying to tell someone, and have already agreed we wouldn't tell "real" people (you know what I mean) straight away.

Fx for us all x

Yeah same here....thats why this site is so great! So who is testing ...when...or are you waiting for the witch date first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->