Oh god I was dreading this moment

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
I have been dreading this moment since the day he was born. He has just got the letter for his 8 week injections through.

It on the 5th Febuary at 9.40 am (my nephews birthday)

I am totally dreading it i know he needs them and they are for his own good but Oh god he is going to hate me. He trusts me to keep him safe and then i'm going to have to hold him while the doctor does it.

:cry::cry: Sorry for the outburst I am just not looking forward to i!!
xx

awww i send daddy lol i went with clara once and i cried, im not looking foreward to callums as weve changed docs and the times are diff now so oh not on his break so ive got to go unles it drops on his days off. all you can do is try and comfort him hun im sure he will forgive you

honestly hun hell be fine try not to show fear and just distract him. my son was so distracted last time he didnt even cry! have a bottle ready or nurse after for comfort if hes upset. ull be fine!

Daddy takes Moo for hers :blush: but shes ALWAYS been fine. I had to go on her 2nd lot and Mummy was a state in the corner of the room not looking Caitlin was fine :lol:

im dreading that letter too hun. im sure hell be fine. itll all be forgotten about after a few mins

Aww, hun, I was a wreck and did a thread about it too!! After all that, he was fine! He cried for about a minute, then forgot about it. No after affects at all. Good luck babes x x

:hugs: aww sweetie, i feel exactly the same taking maddi too her's, just hold on to him tight and he'll be ok. i agree with amy - much worse on us! lots and lots of luck for them :hugs: x x x

Ha ha i'm a chicken shit! 4 kids later and I still refuse to take them.I beg/pay people to take my baby!!!!!! On one occasion I took my son and was shocked he didn't flinch at all.Some babys do some don't.It's a pain soonest forgotten.hugs hun xx

Chloe surprised me, a bit of a cry then fine. A tip I was given was stand up as soon as its done and cuddle them, he'll be fine!

My LO had her second lot today - the first time she cried for a while but this time just a minute, soon forgotten as I know how to comfort her better now.

I learnt from the first time not to try feed her at the same time, it made her cry more. This time she had a full tummy and a noisy toy to distract her.

Hope it goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->