oh god..upcoming corrie

T

tinytoes

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article987834.ece

god why cant there just be a happy baby story??...esp after the emmerdale cot death...cripes..

thats exactally what happened to me, reading about it made me feel sick

Oh God. I didn't watch Emmerdales story line and I won't be watching this one. I know they try to be truthful in their storylines, but sometimes, it is just too much.

Really makes me angry this! that would of been a lovely story line if they didnt have to ruin it! Same with bloody soap weddings - never a happy ending :(

So depressing...

i think there should be a line that they shouldn't be aloud to cross and this should be well behind it

I certainly wont be able to watch. I cried so much at the emerdale story line, this would be even more heartbreaking

omg theres no way i can watch that! have you heard about the emmerdale twist though, it turns out it wasnt their baby, it was swapped at birth!!!!!!!!!

This is totally not the point but: Maria married Liam? I am soooooo far behind. I just found out they're airing episodes here in Canada from July 2007.

Oh great, so looks like Eastenders will be the only one with a (relatively!) happy baby story (Tania´s Oscar), which makes a change!

don't have a problem with it as long as it is done sensitively and they have done some research into the subject, which i read they have.

ive just read this post and i cant get the link for the sun so i dont know what the story line is.
arh i wanted to know aswell

Think I'd better not watch cos its bound to make me cry, its a big fear of mine (and lots of other people too I guess) :cry:

I watched the Emmerdale storyline and sobbed my heart out :cry: , I wont be watching the Corrie storyline!

When is the Corrie one on?
Don't watch Emmerdale anymore. Who's baby got switched?
Eastenders baby stories are (for the most part) usually happy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->