oh god..upcoming corrie

The baby in Emmerdale was Daniel, parents the vicar Ashley and Laurel

He did, but there is a baby swap story coming up!
https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/a92699/in-pictures-emmerdale-baby-swap-shock.html

Right, I don't get it. Pregnant brain. Their baby died, but it's not their baby?!

Yup, u got it!! Another swapped at birth story.
Dont no what happens after they find out tests say that Daniel couldnt have been Laurels!?

could she get her real baby back then??? That'd be nice.....(ignoring the other parenst of course)..

Maria's story line is at the end of the month.
I'll prob watch....but only because I wont be able not to..and a good cry is therapeutic..i felt we were going through our pregnancies together :rofl:...poor Maria!....

They hate having to pay more actresses and actors. Also it's all about trying to get viewers. I'm more of an enders fan. But I deffo think I wont watch that corry.

thats awful makes me feel so sad why should they put it on tele its not fair i no it happens in real life and thats not fair but bringing it up on tv for those who have lost is awful think that it is very wrong x

Hmm, I think they should pre-warn people but I also think it's good to show it

This is something that I really worry about. Does everyone else?

I think Corrie normally handle this type of storyline really carefully and do a lot of research but I agree it's vey painful watching and I know will set off paranoia in me! xx xx

thats awful makes me feel so sad why should they put it on tele its not fair i no it happens in real life and thats not fair but bringing it up on tv for those who have lost is awful think that it is very wrong x

you could say the same about any upsetting event....a road accident...a drugs overdose...a suicide. We cant avoid them all i suppose.

i think that if its done right and researched properly its fine, At the end of the day its a fact of life this really does happen.
I know it happened to me i was 41 weeks when i gave birth to my beautiful little man.
Emma
xx

Hmm, I think they should pre-warn people but I also think it's good to show it

I agree. There was a self harm story line on hollyoaks a few years back and someone close to me was going through it. I know its not always realistic, but it sometimes gives you a view on what is happening and how people cope I guess.

I usually watch corrie, but I love Maria so I wont be watching that I dont think.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"