OH gone away for weekend !

Gems

Reaction score
I have just dropped my OH off at bus station to get on a coach with 48 other guys to go to Newcastle on a stag party for the whole weekend. Im not a possesive girlfriend but i really really didnt want him to go. Im going to miss him so much, i cried which is not like me.
I dont even wanna stay at home on my own so im going to my mums for weekend !
:sad1:

Awwww hun :hug::hug::hug:

He'll be home before you know it. Remember when he's giving his friend away, after marriage contact does decrease, so you did the right thing by not stopping him xx

aww i no what ya mean hun id feel the same. try and keep ya self occupied x x x

bless ya

hel soon be back...pop round to mine lol

h x

Hey Gems

Don't worry hun all will be well good idea about going to stay with your mum is good to keep yourself occupied.

xxx

I would go off to my mums too, its dont that i wouldnt want him to go i just dont really like being in the house on my own

Thanks Girls !!

Im sure the chinese take away and huge box of chocolates he has left me will help !

Have a great weekend girlies xxxx

That was sweet of him to leave you something!

Have a relaxing weekend and try to enjoy it. The weekend will go by fast and he will be back before you know it. :) :hugs:

:hug: I'd be exactly the same. You'll have to spend loads of time on here chatting to us to distract yourself. I've noticed B&B makes time fly!

Aww thats good :) Bet you missed him like mad!

Im going to my parents for 4 days in the middle of next month and Im dreading being away from Matt, it'll be horrible! Just means I get to spend a bit of quality time with my family instead though.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->