Oh gosh.. breasts suddenly leaking- a lot !!

with my first, i started leaking about 30 weeks+ now, i havent leaked yet but i keep getting the sensation of the milk letting down , my body must be used to it from bf ds, and it knows how to react now! i hear a baby cry and i feel the fire in my nipples and it feels like its going to come spraying out, but hasnt! lol

i am almost jealous lol. I produced milk from breastfeeing may daughter 3 yrs ago until i fell pregnant with this little one and suddenly everything has dried up. I have been waiting for the starting of colustrom to show up and i'm 23 weeks tomorrow. I'm scared i'm not gunna produce, i know thats a lil redic. but i'm worried. i wanna start leaking!!!!

Babbs, I wouldn't worry about it. Apparently it's actually unusual to leak as early as this ! It's not meant to happen til the 3rd trimester, or sometimes even after baby's been born ! By the way, I don't know if you've realised but your thingy under your name says that youre still TTC #2- but you've already conceived them haha ! You need to change it to being preggers ! :D xD

no leakage for me! is this normal?

Yep, totally normal :) Leakage is one of the many pregnancy wonders which isn't guaranteed to happen at any certain time. For most ladies, it happens after the baby is born, for others it happens in the 3rd trimester. It's happened to me and some of the other ladies who've posted here very early on, but don't worry about it ! Again, it's not certain to happen at any particular time :) Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->