Oh Happy Days, Bottle all gone !!!

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
:happydance: Dec hasnt had a bottle since Sunday :happydance: so that is 4 days, do you think that means he is off the bottle??
I wasnt even trying that hard I thought 1 bottle a day wasnt that bad, but he just lost interest, he prefers to have his beaker, so my son may have got himself off his bottle:cloud9:
Sorry girls just had to have a little brag, Dan wasnt off his bottle until 18 months, I am just so happy. :blush:
But I do have another problem getting his milk into him, he has about 7ozs in his beaker throughout the day and another 9-10ozs in his cereal, is 16-17ozs of milk a day enough for a 1 year old??? I keep hearing different things some people say 1 pint, my HV said 1 pint but my Doc said about 400mls, does anyone know the exact amount?? Thanks

lucky you lol my son is well you can see on the sig lol and he still has a bottle at night to help him sleep but its a speacial one still a bottle bt not a teat if you get me and i can never wean him of it lol x

Well done !! Did you drop bottle by bottle?

Well done !! Did you drop bottle by bottle?

Sort of, TBH he done it by himself !! We did drop the usual bottles one at 7 months, one at 10 months and that left him on 3 a day, then HE decided he didnt want his night time one and now He has decided he doesnt want anymore:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->