OH has bought me the wrong present :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellideaks

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
I know it sounds really petty but I wanted new GHD's for Christmas as mine are really old and don't work properly any more. I linked him to the pair I wanted and told him any colour in that range would be fine. He's gone and bought me a purple pair from a different range. It's silly cos they're still GHD's and I know they'll work just as well but I can't help feeling really disappointed that they're not the ones I wanted! Just wanted a moan.

Can we not send them back and get the pair you wanted?

I'm not sure where he nought them from, or how long ago he bought them as he leaves all the presents in his office. Plus now he's annoyed at me about it (even though I linked him to the ones I wanted!) so getting him to send them back would annoy him even more.

That sounds like something my DH would do even if I send him links! Hope the ghds he has chosen are just as good

Have you tried to find any reviews on the purple ones? x

I ordered my own gift yesterday!!! His response was 'well better for you to do it, you'll get what you wanted then won't you' Argh...men! lol

Last year DH got me a huge bottle of DKNY Red Delicious perfume, he was really pleased with himself because he said he'd heard me talking about it to my mum. Yep, I'd talked about it alright - saying every time a friend of mine wears the stuff it makes me sneeze and gives me a headache :haha:

Awww :nope: at least he has tried bless him, I know they are not the ones you want but once you get using them and realise they are so much better than your old ones I am sure you will be happy :flower:

I'm sure they'll work fine, I think pretty much all GHD's work the same bar the eclipse ones. He apparently bought them months ago for £150 the day after I sent him the link to the ones I wanted. They're not even worth that much. Bloody idiot :dohh:

Awww bless him, I do know what you mean I was so desperate to get Emily the winter wonderland ones last year (the holographic paint ones) and although they were more than the others, I just thought they were funky (god I am an advertisers dream :dohh:)

Bless him, id be thrilled with any GHD's, love mine and theyre just basic black ones

The price would annoy me more than the wrong straighteners. My husband never seems to buy things in the cheapest shop....I just have to forget about it or it'll annoy me. Grrr.

Lol jenstar! Ur hubby sounds like mine. Never forget the year i asked for a set of mini clinique chubby sticks which were £24... the woman in boots saw him coming and sold him each colour individually.... £120 later 😱😲

The price would annoy me more than the wrong straighteners. My husband never seems to buy things in the cheapest shop....I just have to forget about it or it'll annoy me. Grrr.

Oh it has, can't believe he paid so much! The pair I actually wanted were on Amazon lightening deals today for £82. I've told him off for paying so much lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"