Oh i give up!!!!!

Elli21

Reaction score
what a JOKE these last few days have been!
Im sick and tired...literally.
I have a cold...and just generally run down.
My uncle passed away.
And im just reaching my limit!

Both loo's are blocked!! I phoned up the estate agents and they said they would rin the plumber...ive just rang them and its nrly half 10 and they dont know whats happenign coz the woman i spoke to who is sorting it out is doing viewings today..HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO no toilets in our house..young children...i cant stop them from going in the loo can i?:hissy:
The loo is leaking as well upstairs as it hasnt been fitted properly.

When the FUCKING hell are these people going to pull their damn fingers out of their arses????
We havent been able to use the downstairs loo since we moved in!

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

I feel like going outside, and just screaming...
Im fed up of always caring and thinking bout other people when people dont do it for me or my family.
Fuck 'em.

ah sweetie, first of all hug hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:, for the loo that isn't leaking can you try to pour a bucket or so of water down it to help it flush, thats what happens when you flash it and thats what i do if we have a blocked loo, am so sorry your feeling so pants, sending huge hugs :hugs:

:hug: Hope things get sorted soon hun. I hate times like this - when you could just kill the world!!!:muaha:

I agree with princess_bump. When our Loo was blocked and couldnt get a plumber until the next morning everytime we went for a wee we just filled a huge bucket and poured it down and it did the trick! Hope you get it sorted soon and you start to feel a bit happier :hugs::hugs:

Plumber just called. He'll be here in 30 - 45 minutes ... woohoo!!

He just made me laugh as well..who calls a loo a carsey..."ello, love, plumber mark here, u need us to look at cha carseyyyyyy"
bless him, without knowing it, hes just lifted my spirits a little bit.
Aint it weird how some things make our day??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->