Oh, I just have to pee.... again.

emicakess

Reaction score
Random kinda funny thing that happened to me today.... We got home today and I went pee right when I walked in the door. It was defo a full pee. Then my downstairs starting hurting! It was like pressure and burning... I got really worried I got a UTI! It felt like the feeling you get with a Uti where it feels like you need to pee but when you try nothing comes out. I tried anyway thinking nothing would happen because I literally JUST went pee like 5 minutes ago. Well turns out I just needed to pee (a full bladder pee) and I felt totally better. It was SO weird lol. I have no idea how my bladder filled up again that fast lol!

Mine does that as soon as I hit the bed at night. Last thing I do before bed is pee, next thing I do is dash to the loo again lol.

Lol its so strange, isn't it?! I've never had that happen before.

I have to pee right before bed otherwise I'm up in like 2 hours after I fall asleep. But I wake up at around 2 am and 5 am to pee every night lol its so instinctual now I don't even remember doing it any more lol

I pee about 50 times a day im sure of it. I feel sometimes like all iv done is pee and then wait to pee again lol
Bedtime is the worst I go before bed twice then I get into bed and bam Ill need to go again in like 5-10 mins and not to mention waking up at silly oclock in the morning to pee too! Annoyance.

All I do is pee! Before bed I pee then brush my teeth then pee again, get into bed and get comfy then have to pee again! Plus I have to go twice in the night (some times more) DH keeps moaning how fast we are getting through toilet roll xx

I don't have this as much during first trimester - yes, I go more regularly, but not the 'I just went to the loo and now I have to go again!!' craziness.

Third trimester is when that started for me :) and boy was it crazy! One night alone I had to get up to go to the loo eleven times!! Eleven! In 7 hours of badly disrupted sleep. We would be out and about and I'd suddenly need the loo (because he'd kicked or punched my bladder), so we'd desperately find a toilet. Then five minutes later I'd need to go again! Madness. I am not looking forward to that returning.

x

^^^ I'm with squirrel, you think it's bad now you wait till late 2nd tri/3rd tri. The loo will be your best friend so install a tv now lol

My need to pee hasn't changed at all! I pee once a day usually.. twice if I'm lucky :haha: and it's still the same now :wacko:

I fear I am done for already as we are currently plan journeys round me going to the toilet.

I did suggest after spending most of my work day in the bathroom I would be better setting up my desk in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->