OH just pissed me off...am I just being hormonal? lol

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
I was saying I am sick of bringing soup to work....and I told him Ive just been too tired to cook lunches for myself for work. His reply was "get used to it"

UGHHHH

Every time I say I am tired people tell me "it will get worse" or "just wait until the baby is born"

I DONT NEED HIM HELPING!!

Im freakin' pregnant and Im on pills for sickness that ALSO make you drowsy!!!

Also, he is CONVINCED Im only tired because Im working days now (I used to work evenings) and will NOT admit that it could have anything to do with the pregnancy.

I want to scream but I know Im being ridiculous :nope:

Im sorry hun, men get like that I think.
Can you bring fozen meals or keep a loaf of bread and penut butter and jelly?
Mine hardly helps until I snap and say something like Im pregnant with your child and need your help your not the one getting fat and tired I am.
I dont recommend it but it works
Good luck

you're not being rediculous, im the same, my OH gives me no sympathy at all about tiredness. I know how you feel hun, and it sucks! i cant wait till im not working and illbe able to have some more sleep, shift work is a killer when pregnant! big hugs!

For me it is only natural a man helps with the housechores, nonpregnant or pregnant.

oh don't get me wrong, he does plenty of chores and will cook when he can. Our schedules just don't work together.

I just wish he would understand why I am so tired.

Sandrass,

You're not being *just* hormonal! But, even if you were -- you're pregnant and hormonal!!! More empathy needed. Sorry!!!

I know how you feel, hun. It is perfectly normal to want to kill everyone one minute and absolutely love everyone the next. I let loose today on my husband, my mother and mother-in-law. It could also be low blood sugar that is worsening the problem. I ate some cream buns and felt better in an hour. But it is perfectly okay to feel the way we do. Even the low-risk pregnancy can be difficult and we are not saints. Relax :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->