oh man im really confused now

sprite30

Reaction score
so i thought i missed my surge for sept when i tested on cd 10 so the plan was to start testing and temping on day 6 .. and i think i got a positive on this test. I didnt even have a chance to temp yet. and i have no - literally no CM. my period this month was really light more like spotting then anything.

i usually have a 26 day cycle but i have had a 22 day cycle twice this year. do you think i'm just having a short cycle this month???

i hate to assume things but what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 2012-10-15 13 44 46.jpg
    2012-10-15 13 44 46.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 18
It looks positive to me. What time did you take the test? I know this might be TMI but check your CM internally after a bowel movement or exercise. You may also consider taking a pregnancy test. I have read that if you are preggo you will likely get positive OPK's. Some people can actually use an OPK to detect pregnancy.. google it and you should get some info on it. If you only spotted last month and didn't have a real period than pregnancy isn't out of the equation! GL, keep me posted!

it was around 1:30 this afternoon. took a hpt just for sanitys sake but i should have mentioned that we are not trying just yet so we were fully protected. im trying to figure this whole opk thing out before we start trying on nov/dec cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->