oh my burning cervix!!!

Torsornin

Reaction score
So I am on progesterone 200mg twice a day. It is a capsule - they didnt give me an applicator, so I just moisten it with water and shove it in

Prob is my cervix is really irritable right now - if I bump it it starts aching and will do it for up to hours. AND it is really low :/ everything seems rather full in there right now - not a lot of room for the capsule (even though I KNOW it will fit ;) but it FEELS that way when I put it in, and then I feel the capsule crammed in there till it melts. This is only my second day on it and my third dose.

so I dont know if I bumped it putting the capsule in, or am having a reaction to the progesterone, or if the actual medication is irritating my cervix because it was all concentrated there. (on the right side, where the capsule put itself

not sure if this is the same as what I had, but I felt like I had a tampon in all the time at the start, and that area was Full, I mentioned it at 4.5 weeks at my scan, then it just faded away xxx although I was not on any thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->