• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

oh my god!!! excited but scared!!

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
hello ladies not been on for a while as trying to keep busy and not worry about babies. my miscarriage was 10 months ago and as some of the ladies know i had to wait for 4 months for my first af which was awful!! well i decided to just go with the flow and do no testing or symptom spotting and 2 days ago i got my bfp!! im so happy,shocked and scared as i was not expecting it after all this time so please dont give up as im 41 and really had resigned myself to it never happening. good luck ladies x sylv x

So pleased for you! And exactly what I needed to hear right now. I am 41 and have been TTC 28 months, and AF has arrived today. I will just keep trying, though, and perhaps I will hit the jackpot as you did! Have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy!
Oh, wanted to ask: any symptoms in the early weeks???

thankyou so much!! only symptoms are sore boobs but i get that with af. oh and very moody thats it nothing else so far!! im pleased that i give you hope honey please let me know how you get on and sending you lots of babydust!! x

Fantastic news! Mucho :dust: babes! xxxxx

Im 41 also so that is brilliant news! Congratulations. xo

Just wanted to say Congratulations :) xxxxxxxxxxxx Im sooooooooo envious wish it was me too saying this:flower:

Congratulations! Praying for you a sticky bean. I hope I get the same news next month. :hugs:

thanks ladies and wishing you all lots of babydust!! i hope this is it for me and can still do this at my age i will be 42 when have my little sticky bean!! x

Fantastic news. So happy for you.
Yay to the 41 year old ladies ttc. Me too (in 2 weeks time). TTC 22 months with nothing. This gives me hope.
wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xxx

congratulations. I too sufferered an early m/c about 3 months ago and got my bfp a couple of wks ago. I know how nervous you feel. I am 42. Goodluck. xxxx You must be due in May too? All goes well i will be due 23rd May. x

if everything goes well then im due 6th june. how are you feelt it? im so scared and keep looking for things to go wrong. im so sorry for your loss mum of five and if you ever want to chat please pm me x

Thanks minty peas. Well im ok actually. Didnt have many symptoms to begin with but they kicked in more this week. Have had nausea, crampy achey feelings and my bbs were really sore yesterday. Finding it ok but it helps having symptoms. I will add you to my friends list. It will be nice to have someone around the same age to share things with. x

hi honey got your request and it will be lovely to talk to someone in same boat!! and its very true about the symptoms if they are there its all good! i did another test this morning and its getting darker x

Thats great!! I only ever did the one...very restrained! I just remember getting my bfp last time.....then having a bit of pink bleeding and then getting a bfn. I just cant bring myself to do anymore tests. So thats that. My line was nice and dark anyway. Lets hope both our little beanies stick. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->