oh my god!!! Full story on page 2

:hugs: Sorry he reacted in this way. He should know better. I understand that you don't want him around your LO right now but i think you need to get things sorted ASAP because the longer it's left the more of an issue it'll be and as much of a twat it sounds like your ex is he does have rights when it comes to seeing J. Then again if he's still smoking weed around him then that's another issue and it might be worth pushing for supervised visits. :hugs: xx

Wtf.
Adam and his stupid family are twats. If I were you I would tell them EXACTLY what Adam gets up to and let them understand why you don't want your beautiful precious son near him. J is the most important thing in the world to you, and Adam clearly has no respect for you or his own son.
And as for giving it the gob, just ignore it hun, he's just jealous! How does having sex with your one and only boyfriend make you a slag?! Tell him to look up the meaning of slag before he start's shouting it around!
Anddd..when your 'friend' said you've got the kid to prove it..! ARGH OMG how DARE HE! How can ANYONE bring a child into that! PRICK!
Anddd..Atleast something good has come out of it, you've opened up to your mum abit and she probably appreciates that a hell of alot.
xxx

They sound so mature....twats. I'm amazed his family function in society if that's the way they act. What did they expect, you to become a nun and join a convent because you and Adam split up?

Really sorry they are reacting this way hunny. I know how tough it can all be as been thru similar stuff. Is there anyone that u could arrange to act as a third party and drop J to so your ex's family can still collect and see him? At least till things calm down a little and u dont need to see them? Just a thought xx

Will probably just end up going back to the arrangement we had before it all kicked off because there isn’t any other way of getting Jayden to them without having to see/speak to them. Just have to grit my teeth lol xx

:hugs: Sorry he reacted in this way. He should know better. I understand that you don't want him around your LO right now but i think you need to get things sorted ASAP because the longer it's left the more of an issue it'll be and as much of a twat it sounds like your ex is he does have rights when it comes to seeing J. Then again if he's still smoking weed around him then that's another issue and it might be worth pushing for supervised visits. :hugs: xx

I know things need sorting out, everything just going wrong between our families since I got with Ian, wish I didn’t want to do the right thing and tell them then we wouldn’t be going through all of this xx

Wtf.
Adam and his stupid family are twats. If I were you I would tell them EXACTLY what Adam gets up to and let them understand why you don't want your beautiful precious son near him. J is the most important thing in the world to you, and Adam clearly has no respect for you or his own son.
And as for giving it the gob, just ignore it hun, he's just jealous! How does having sex with your one and only boyfriend make you a slag?! Tell him to look up the meaning of slag before he start's shouting it around!
Anddd..when your 'friend' said you've got the kid to prove it..! ARGH OMG how DARE HE! How can ANYONE bring a child into that! PRICK!
Anddd..Atleast something good has come out of it, you've opened up to your mum abit and she probably appreciates that a hell of alot.
xxx

I don’t think I would tell them everything that he gets up to because some of the stuff is so bad, even I don’t want to know it. He has smoked so much his head is that messed up he hears voices and has nightmares every night and I know I should be bothered because of the way he has treated me and I hate him with a passion but he is still J’s daddy and I want him to be healthy so he can try to be a good dad to him. As for Jack, the whole ‘mates’ thing PFFFFT! He can sod of if he thinks I will ever talk to him ever again the stupid idiot. Theres no need for the way I am being treated all because I want to be happy and get on with my life. xx

They sound so mature....twats. I'm amazed his family function in society if that's the way they act. What did they expect, you to become a nun and join a convent because you and Adam split up?

:rofl: that’s probably what they thought ha! xx

If he's smoking weed round J, I would def only allow supervised visits for the time being. You need to rise above it all and be the grown up for your son's sake. Ignore what he or his family say and be pleasant at all times both about them and to them, don't lie to your son but don't slag them off either. While they may not be your family, they are Jayden's and he should be allowed to try and build a good relationship with them. That said, I would make sure that you are always supervising the visits at the moment.

If he's smoking weed round J, I would def only allow supervised visits for the time being. You need to rise above it all and be the grown up for your son's sake. Ignore what he or his family say and be pleasant at all times both about them and to them, don't lie to your son but don't slag them off either. While they may not be your family, they are Jayden's and he should be allowed to try and build a good relationship with them. That said, I would make sure that you are always supervising the visits at the moment.

I know it sounds mean but i am sick of trying to be nice to them, getting them involved with J etc.. and then they throw everything back in my face by treating me like crap, i may only be 17 but i am not letting his family talk to me the way they do. I would never stop J seeing his daddy, it was one weekend thats all while everything calmed down (which it hasn't:dohh:) But what else can i do? I don't mean to sound full of myself but i feel like i am the only one acting grown up over it all, i haven't retaliated to Adam whilst he is slagging me off to everyone, i haven't argued back with his mum for saying my personal life has everything to do with her and most of all i am still allowing him to see Jayden no matter how much i don't want to and 0.
i am not taking the right away from him to build a relationship with his dad, Adam is the one who palms J of with his mum and dad x

:hugs: sweetie i completely agree with you - your personal life has nothing to do with his bloody mother, you are the mature sensible one who is just trying to do best by everyone and sometimes you can't do what EVERYONE wants - you and J thats whats important - you are allowed to be happy sweetie sending hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

tell his idiot parents, politely if you can, that your son should not be coming back to you smelling of smoke, illegal or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supervised access til he grows up for god's sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iam very mad on your behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Adam even want to see Jayden? Or is it simply for his parents that he'll have Jayden over? You might want to ask him one day, because he's not exactly acting like he cares. If it's just for his parents, tell him that that's fine with you and you're fine with his parents picking Jayden up and keeping him all day.

To be honest, reading the whole story now, I'd be tempted to give social services a ring and explain the situation to them. Maybe they'll be able to arrange something so Adam can only get to see Jayden when supervised?

Does his friend not have a mind? 'Adam said this....' and 'Adam said that....' :wacko:

His familys mental :hugs:

Does Adam even want to see Jayden? Or is it simply for his parents that he'll have Jayden over? You might want to ask him one day, because he's not exactly acting like he cares. If it's just for his parents, tell him that that's fine with you and you're fine with his parents picking Jayden up and keeping him all day.

To be honest, reading the whole story now, I'd be tempted to give social services a ring and explain the situation to them. Maybe they'll be able to arrange something so Adam can only get to see Jayden when supervised?

To be honest i think he is having contact with Jayden for the simple reason his mum + dad make him, he doesn't even hold him unless his mum or dad tells him to, he has never even give him a kiss !! :dohh: but if i am wrong then i will hold my hands up and admit it! :blush:

I don't want social services getting involved really, things are awkward enough and can't be handling them butting in too :( xxx

Does his friend not have a mind? 'Adam said this....' and 'Adam said that....' :wacko:

His familys mental :hugs:

Haha hence why we call them .... 'THE ADAM'S FAMILY' :rofl: xx

:hugs: It's such a shame that they can't be as mature as you were being when you told them about ian. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->