Oh my God, I'm shaking. I got a positive on a digi! :D

JasmineAnne

Reaction score
I still can't actually believe it. I've been seeing faint lines on normal hpts for the last few days but for some reason it didn't quite register with me, I always kind of still had doubt, but I've just used a ClearBlue digital (at 14DPO) and it came back "Pregnant 1-2". Now that it says it in words, it's just hit me lol.

I'm actually really surprised that we conceived on the first cycle considering my cycles have been very irregular this past year (ranging from 27 days to 110 days!). But I couldn't be happier that we did :happydance:

Lots of :dust: to everyone else who is still trying. Best of luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 12
yay!!! congrats!!!
i think this little bean was just waiting on the clouds for you two to give it a try hahha :))) happy& healthy 9 months and beyond!

:) these stories always touch me, as one of my best friends has a PCOS so they told her she'll never get pregnant without medical assistance, and that even if she did, that she had a high risk of miscarriage due to her hormones being all over the place, so that she'll need an IFV+hormonal treatment... several doctors repeated the same story ever since she was 15, but her body proved them all wrong 13 years later!!!

...she had maybe 3 natural periods a year, and got accidentally pregnant with her fiance of 7 years using a pull-out method (!!!!) - they were afraid of trying naturally due to the "increased mc risk" that her doctors claimed she had.
look and behold, she found out she was pregnant at the end of the first tri and just by mistake, by taking the usual pregnancy test before taking a pill to bring her period on (which was missing for 4 months by then, this was her routine since she was a teen!)

the funny thing is, they were saving up for an IVF at the time and decided to postpone the wedding ceremony so that they could use that money for the IVF!!! we were all in SHOCK to say the least. she also didn't show and had no symptoms until 5 months (you couldn't tell even if she was in the swim suit and she's a skinny one)... i mocked her she'd be a perfect candidate for "i didn't know i was pregnant" if it weren't for that routine pregnancy test she took.

so when i read the stories like yours, i always think that children decide to come when they wanna come and not when we plan to have them :) :) :)

all the best to you!!

Awh that's such an inspiring story, skyesmom. Your friend must of been ecstatic! You definitely may be on to something there. A similar thing happened to my mum, she had her tubes tied after her first 2 kids, then untied 5 years later when she met my dad. She had multiple surgeries and fertility treatments and injections etc etc, doing all she could to try and conceive me, but after 4 years of no luck they gave up. Then 7 years later, she fell pregnant with me. It was unexpected to say the least! Lol. So yeah, maybe babies do come when they want to and not when we plan to :) xx

I still can't actually believe it. I've been seeing faint lines on normal hpts for the last few days but for some reason it didn't quite register with me, I always kind of still had doubt, but I've just used a ClearBlue digital (at 14DPO) and it came back "Pregnant 1-2". Now that it says it in words, it's just hit me lol.

I'm actually really surprised that we conceived on the first cycle considering my cycles have been very irregular this past year (ranging from 27 days to 110 days!). But I couldn't be happier that we did :happydance:

Lots of :dust: to everyone else who is still trying. Best of luck!

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->