Oh my god I've just had proper sickness!!!

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
I was just sitting eating my sausage and chips and then started reaching. I ran to the toilet where I was really sick and then I came back downstairs and carried on eating my dinner like nothing had happened?!?!?! DH thinks I'm completely weird :blush: Is it supposed to fade off that quick? I keep getting turns like that over the past few days.

Sounds pretty normal to me!!
Sign of a good strong pregnancy too... lots of hormones :happydance:

ya its totally like that, one minute ure over the toilet next min ure fine

oh the joys!:wacko:

I got that loads too, eating a sandwich.. go to the loo and puke, then eat some more lol.

LOL! I'm glad I never had to puke.. but sometimes I thought that maybe it would've been better than feeling ill all day. Thank goodness the first tri has come and gone.

Had that one time. I had finished eating, and was cleaning my plate at the sink. Suddenly threw up just a tiny bit of mashed potatoes, and that was it. Didn't really feel nauseous before, or after I threw up. Very strange.

poor you!!!!! :hugs:

Glad you could carry on eating your sausages - sausages shouldnt be wasted for anything!...mmmmmm

I always felt loads better after being sick, it's that nausea that used to bug me.. all day long. Sometimes I would wish I was going to be sick.

Would this situation be considered similar?

In the morning and evenings I'm nauseous this I know is normal.
However during the day whenever I eat something I get indigestion. No matter what I eat. Then I struggle with that for ages afterwards. And on top of that I get these little hiccups. Just now I hiccupped and brought up a bit of food too :sick:

???

i never had sickness and i'm almost 10 weeks now, but always have nausea all the time ans more in the last week. Sometimes i felt like i was going to throw up but never did, a bit irritating actually lol:

I have had that too!!! Ill be eating something or talking at work, not feeling nauseous at all then suddenly a mouthful of vomit and I have to run to the toilet...yuk! Very strange behaviour when you aren't making 'the news' public yet, speially at work. I keep waiting for someone to say something. I have also been getting hot flushes and will be talking and all of a sudden get a bright red face for a minute or two. I cried when it snowed the other day as well!!!

While I had sickness it was quite constant. I found eating helped ease it. I'd lay down on the sofa and feel much better but would really badly need to puke if I got up.

The worst sickness I had was just before I went to bed one night. I got up of the sofa and felt like I could hardly walk. I sat in the bathroom and was crawling on the floor, hardly able to get undressed without making myself feel worse. Then I put my toothbrush in my mouth and instantly realised it was a mistake so I didn't bother to clean my teeth that night. Dirty gal I am! :blush:

My sickness was always way worse at night than during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->