Oh my God... She is comming home ! -nervous-happy-crazy haha

Hotmum

Reaction score
OK ! So... When I lost all my hopes for little Yasmin comming home before due. Yesterday they took out the feeding tube =D
and she is doing GREAT without it !

Soo they just called me to bring her carseat to do the test, because she may be going home NEXT WEEK !!!!

Oh my God, I am SOOO HAPPY ( and kind scared I will admit ! :haha:)

Man I know a 30ish to 40 days jorney is NEVER compared to a 100 but I had happy tears over the phone today:cry:, was the loooongest month of my life !

SOOO if she doesn´t have any spells till mid of next week ! SHE IS COMMING!

fingers crossed !! I just can´t believe she is comming :D

ok I am going crazy... ( in a good way lol )

Awww amazing news. You must be delighted. She'll be home where she belongs. :) So pleased for you. :) xx

Awww amazing news. You must be delighted. She'll be home where she belongs. :) So pleased for you. :) xx

thanks hunn! I can´t believe too =DDDDDDDDD

just can´t stop smilling today !

- and I keep praying for all these moms who still have babies at the hospital...-

Awww, what amazing news - I'm so happy for you! It's such an exciting time (but scary too!)

It was a year ago today that we found out Sophie was coming home after 12 long weeks - I wanted to hug the nurse who told us :haha:

Excellent news. Congratulations. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. x

great news, i hope yasmin behaves herself this week and then u can have her home where she belongs xx

oh Hotum I`m soooo excited for you!! HURRAY!! :happydance: You must be soooo ecstatic!!

The number of days doesn`t matter, a few days is already too many. The end is in sight! You`re almost home Yasmin! :cloud9:

katy- haha when she told me I was like: " are u sure?" haha
and smilled and said Yes. Now I am doing thank you cards for all of the Nurses who took care of her
during these 40 days and also the doctors and the occupational therapist.
=) just can't believe yet =)

freddiesmum - I hope it too, I never prayed so hard lol ( ok maybe when she was born with
all the crazy PE i prayed this hard too ;) )

Vermeil - Thank you. U have always been so supportive too ! I know the number of days doesnt
matter but I do see how much u ladies been tru too ! =)
But surely was the 40 looongest days of my life...

PS. I am scared... No monitors? What happens to apneas and bradys, they disapear and they come home?
ARGH I dont want to think about it, I want her to come home soooo MUCH but I am scared...

Besides that I am smilling like a clown all day long, went to walmart last night and I got
diapers and wipes, everything else is READY! I just can't believe yet...

OHHH baby girl mom miss u sooo much ! =)

SHE IS HOME... UNBELIVABLE
UNFORGETABLE...

o man ! It is the best day of my life =)

Amazing news!! Have a fab first nyt with your whole family together x enjoy your little princess
x

Oh that's fantastic news hun.. enjoy EVERY minute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->